Research article of Global journal of Economics and Business Administration
Is there a causal relationship between knowledge capital and industrial enterprises added?
JIANG Wenlei1 , LI Hui2*
1.Master, School of Economics, Qingdao University (Qingdao, shandong 266061).
2.School of Economics, Qingdao University (Qingdao, shandong, 266061), Postgraduate tutor, Doctor.
This paper explores the impact effects of different knowledge capital investment on the industrial enterprises added in China. Using 2007-2016 China’s industrial enterprises panel data of 31 provinces, we analyze the space spilt effect of knowledge capital in different regions and explores the causal relationship between knowledge capital and industrial enterprises added by using the dynamic space Dubin model. The results show that: the knowledge capital investment of industrial enterprises has obvious spatial agglomeration ef-fect, and the agglomeration effect increases gradually with time. The results also show that: the estimated results under three kinds of spatial weight matrices show that the positive spillover effect of knowledge cap-ital on enterprise income is significant.
Keywords: Industrial enterprises; Intellectual capital; Space overflow; Dynamic spatial durbin model
Fund project: social science planning project of shandong province (16DJJJ16), post-doctoral applied research project of Qingdao (2016038), humanities and social science research project of colleges and universities of shandong province (j15wg10).
How to cite this article:
JIANG Wenlei and Li Hui. Is there a causal relationship between knowledge capital and industrial enterprises added? .Global journal of Economics and Business Administration, 2019, 4: 18. DOI:10.28933/gjeba-2019-01-2206
1. Fischer M., Griffith D. , 2008, Modeling Spatial
Autocorrelation in Spatial Interaction Data: An Application to Patent Citation Data in the Euro-pean Union, Journal of Regional Science 45, 969-989.
2. Hoekman J., Frenken K., Oort F. V. , 2009, The Geography of Collaborative Knowledge Produc-tion in Europe, Journal of Regional Science 43, 721-738.
3. Czarnitzki，D. and Licht，G. , 2006, Addition-ality of Public R&D Grants in a Transition Econ-omy: The Case of East⁃ern Germany, Journal of Economics of Transition 14, 101-131.
4. Su Yi, Lin Zhouzhou, 2017 , Research on spatial effect and influencing factors of regional innova-tion activities , Research on quantitative economy and technological economy 11, 63-80.
5. Yang Yiwu, Lin Wanlong, 2018, Agricultural sci-ence and technology innovation, spatial correla-tion and farmers’ income increase , Science of finance and economics 7, 70-82.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.