Research Article of Global journal of Economics and Business Administration
Econometric Analysis of Macro Influencing Factors of Housing Prices in China – Comparison of two period data based on EVIEWS
Mengmeng Su1, Zhifei Li 1,2
As one of the pillar industries of the country, the real estate industry has developed rapidly under the influence of the market economy and people’s needs.The rising housing prices have brought a serious burden to the residents. The introduction of relevant regulatory policies has not significantly inhibited the high housing prices.Therefore, this paper takes the two periods of 1992-2001 and 2006-2015 as the two stages of real estate development and rapid development. The real estate price is the research object, and the relevant economic influence factors are selected from the macroscopic point of view.This paper analyzes and tests through Eviews software and establishes appropriate regression models to determine the main macro factors that affect housing prices.According to the comprehensive analysis of the results of the two-stage model, it is found that the money supply is always one of the factors of housing prices, and the influence is increasing. At the same time, the consumer price index has a great influence on the housing prices in 1992-2001. However, in 2006-2015 this factor was relatively reduced or even not.Finally, this paper proposes relevant policy recommendations for housing prices regulation through analysis results.
Keywords: Housing Prices; Macro Influencing Factors; Meteorological Analysis
How to cite this article:
Mengmeng Su, Zhifei Li. Econometric Analysis of Macro Influencing Factors of Housing Prices in China-Comparison of two period data based on EVIEWS. Global journal of Economics and Business Administration, 2019, 3:21. DOI: 10.28933/gjeba-2019-10-1506
1. Dongmei Wang,Zhaoliang Sun.Research on the Relationship between Social Responsibility and Enterprise Value in Real Estate Industry-An Empirical Analysis Based on Panel Data of Listed Companies[J].Economy and management.2011, 25(9):17-21.
2. Lingmiao Liu,Jianhua Liu,Hongfang Qiao. Regional Differences in Influencing Factors of Real Estate Price in China-Based on Spatial Econometric Analysis[J]. Journal of Minnan Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), 2018, 32(04): 72-79.
3. Goodhart, C. and Hofmann, B. House prices, Money, Credit and the Macro-economy [J], Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2008,24(1):180 -205.
4. Qing Wang, Xinwei Han. Can monetary policy focus on housing prices? Evidence from the Chinese real estate market [J]. Financial Re-search, 2009, (8): 114 ~ 123.
5. Liping Wang.An Empirical Study on the Factors Affecting the“Steadyness”of Real Estate Price in China[J].Management World,2013(10).
6. Yunqi Fan,Yiming Wang. Regional Differences and Time Series Changes of China’s Housing Price Factors[J]. Journal of Guizhou University of Finance and Economics, 2014(1): 62.
7. Chujiang Wen.Research on the impact of money supply on China’s real estate price[D].Guangzhou:Guangdong University of Foreign Studies,2013.
8. Jianhui Liu. Analysis of real estate status in Qingdao and forecast of future trends [D]. Hohai University, 2006.
9. Yuqi Cao.Econometric analysis of factors affecting real estate prices [J].Finance,2011,02:83-88.
10. Meizhen Shi. Prediction of per capita disposable income of urban residents in Shaanxi Province[J]. Tax, 2018, v.12; No.202(22):219.
11. Fen Xiong.Econometric analysis of factors affecting real estate prices in China [J].Contemporary Economy,2015,391(31):142-143.
12. Yuqiang Gao, Haoqin Qin. Social Financing Scalable and Money Supply: Analysis of the Effectiveness of Intermediary Targets of Monetary Policy-Based on the Test of Causality in Rolling Boots[J]. Chongqing Social Sciences, 2019(8): 51-63.
13. Jian Wang,Min Huang. On the impact of the current downward trend of housing prices on the consumer price index [J]. Academic exchange, 2012,03:91-95.
14. Xu Chu. Research on Prediction of Consumer Price Index Based on Improved Echo State Network[J]. Modernization of Shopping Mall,2019 (15).
15. Lei Feng, Jigang Dong. Research on the Existence of Loan Interest Rate of Commercial Banks in China under Interest Rate Marketization[J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Finance and Economics, 2017(02): 45-51.
16. Ruipeng Li, Ping He, Yi Zhu. Relaxation of Loan Interest Rate Regulation and Commercial Bank Loan Efficiency[J]. , 2016, 9(01):56-86.
17. Qing Wang,Jiaming Zhu.Econometric Analysis of Factors Affecting Real Estate Price in China[J].Journal of Luoyang Teachers College,201 7(5).
18. Hao Pang.Econometrics [M]. Beijing: Science Press,2014:104-105.