Research article of Global Journal of Energy and Environment
Assessment heavy metal ions and toxic metal ions in ground water
Baby AbrarUnnisa Begum*, Dr. N. Devanna N**, Dr. P. Ramesh Chandra***
1*Associate Professor, Chemistry Department, SWCET, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
2Professor & Head, Chemistry Department, JNTUA, Anantapuram, A.P., India
The present study was carried out to determine various physico-chemical parameters and water quality index of the Patancheru in Medak District of Telangana state to examine the quality of water for public consumption, recreation and other purposes. This study deals with the influence of environmental factors as well as domestic activities in the water quality in the related area.
Keywords: heavy metal ions, toxic metal ions, ground water
How to cite this article:
Baby AbrarUnnisa Begum, Dr. N. Devanna N, Dr. P. Ramesh Chandra. Assessment heavy metal ions and toxic metal ions in ground water. Global Journal of Energy and Environment, 2019,1:5.
1. Botkin DB, Keller EA (1995) Environmental Science: Earth as a living plane, Water Pollution and Treatment, John Wiley and Sons.
2. Brown RM, Mccleiland NJ, Deiniger RA, O’ Connor MFA (1972) Water quality index – crossing the physical barrier. Ed. Jenkis SH, International Conference on Water Pollution Research, Jerusalem. 6: 787–797.
3. Murugesan A, Ramu A and Kannan N (2006) Water quality assessment from Uthamapalayam municipality in Theni District, Tamil Nadu, India. Pollution Research 25: 163-166.
4. Toure A, Wenbiao D and Keita Z
5. Gandhi N, Sirisha D and Chandra Sekhar KB
6. Daniel B. Botkin and Edward A. Keller
7. Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated, 8th Edition (December 2010) ISBN-13: 9780470520338
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.