Review article of Global Journal of Energy and Environment
Impact of Homeopathy in Agriculture
Dr Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Homeopathy (Alt. Medi) Physician and Counseling Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeopathic & Counseling center, Tirupati, A.P, India.cell:8885391722, 7207255557.
Agro-homeopathy, which allows to influence biological processes of plants by either accelerating or delaying growth. Moreover, it can contribute to the control of plagues and diseases, directly promoting an increase of the yield and an improvement of product qualitative traits
Keywords: Agriculture and Homeopathy
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. Impact of Homeopathy in Agriculture.Global Journal of Energy and Environment, 2019,1:2.
1. Ashraful Alam, Sanjoy Kumar Adhikary and Mahtalat Ahmed, 2017. Effectiveness of Selected Homeopathic Medicines Against Colletotrichum gloeosporioides. Asian Journal of Plant Pathology, 11: 118-129.
2. M. Scofield (2012) Homoeopathy and its Potential Role in Agriculture, JBAH, Vlume 2.
3. Ileana Rindasu,Roxana Ciceoi, Florin Stanica(2017) The homeopathy products used in plant protection,www.researchgate.net
4. Tatiani A Modolon; Pedro Boff; Mari Inês C Boff; David José Miquelluti(2012) Homeopathic and high dilution preparations for pest management to tomato crop under organic production system, Hortic. Bras. vol.30 no.1 Vitoria da Conquist.
5. Manasa Kumar Panda, Swati Sucharita Panda, Nabin Kumar Dhal and Prasanna Kumar Panda (2017) Application of potentised homeopathic medicinde on agriculture,IJCR, Vol. 9, Issue, 06,. pp.52932-52935.
6. M. V.Toledo, J. R. Stangarlin and C. M. Bonato(2011) Homeopathy for the control of plant pathogens, www.researchgate.net
7. Vivek Kumar Gupta, Jutika Rani Ray, Vishal Kumar Singh, Surya Deo Pathak, Chaturbhuja Nayak, Mahendra P Darokar (2014) Dose-dependent effect of homoeopathic drug Zinc sulphate on plant growth using Bacopa monnieri as model system,IJRH, Volume : 8 | Issue : 1 | Page : 19-23.
8. Datta SC, Datta R (2011) Homeopathic Medicines Protect Environment, Health and Development by Controlling Mulberry Diseases. JJ Homeop Ayurv Med 1:104.
9. José Renato Stangarlin and Carlos Moacir Bonato (2015) Homeopathy for the control of plant pathogens, Science against microbial pathogens: communicating current research and technological advances, www.researchgate.net/
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.