Research article of Global Journal of Energy and Environment
Garbage Classification Based on Fuzzy Mathematical Model
Yu Cao1*, Zhong Zheng2, Hairui Zhang1
1College of Science, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy, China Three Gorges University, Yichang 443002, China.
China is the world’s largest garbage importer, importing more than half of the global trade volume of garbage every year. By the end of 2019, “foreign garbage” was banned from entering the country, which led to the global attention to garbage treatment and classification. This paper studies the impact of foreign waste ban on China’s economy and environment and the problem of waste classification. By using the mechanism modeling method, a solid waste recycling and degradation model is established to analyze the impact of foreign waste ban on China’s economy and environment. Finally, it comes to the conclusion that the foreign waste ban slightly hinders the development of China’s economy and reduces waste to a certain extent Rubbish’s damage to our environment. In addition, the fuzzy mathematical model is established by using the fuzzy clustering analysis method to calculate the membership degree of the given garbage on all kinds of garbage and finally determine the types of garbage.
Keywords: Mechanism modeling; Fuzzy clustering analysis; Fuzzy mathematical model
How to cite this article:
Yu Cao, Zhong Zheng, Hairui Zhang. Garbage Classification Based on Fuzzy Mathematical Model. Global Journal of Energy and Environment, 2020; 2:10. DOI:10.28933/gjee-2019-10-1805
1. Yuwei Ye. An empirical study on the relationship between environmental costs and corporate performance [D]. XiHua University, 2013.
2. Liang Li. Research on environmental cost accounting of TH Plastic Products Co., Ltd. [D]. Xi ‘an petroleum university, 2016.
3. Minjian Zhong, Huqi Liang. Analysis of economic benefits of recovering platinum group metals from waste materials [J]. China Materials Recycling, 1996 (05): 6-8.
4. Lingzhi Tan, Kuili Sun. Impact of China’s municipal solid waste incineration on environmental health [J]. Enterprise Economy, 2018, 37 (02): 69-77.
5. Linlin Xuan, Ping Liu. Analysis on the implementation of Shanghai Municipal Solid Waste Classification Policy [J]. Economic Research Guide, 2017 (35): 9
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.