Research article of Global Journal of Library and Information Science
Development of Emergency Archives Information Resources- Based on the Case of Sichuan Province
Hu Xing1, Hu KangLin2
1Law School, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610207, China;
2School of Public Administration, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Archives information resources are the first-hand data and original records for recording and responding to emergencies. They play an important role in the emergency decision-making of emergencies. Strengthening the development of emergency archives information resources is an important way to improve emergency decision-making ability. The article takes the development of archives information resources for earthquake disasters in Sichuan Province as an example, conducts research on the development of archives information resources, and conducts case analysis to point out the current problems and optimization ideas.
The research is supported by the National Social Science Foundation of China (NO. 14CTQ014).
Keywords: Emergencies; Archives Information Resources; Sichuan Province
How to cite this article:
Hu Xing, Hu KangLin. Development of Emergency Archives Information Resources- Based on the Case of Sichuan Province Global Journal of Library and Information Science, 2019, 2:17. DOI: 10.28933/gjlis-2019-11-2305
1. Source: According to the interviews conducted by the Sichuan Provincial Archives.
2. The use of archive resources service relief work http://www.scsdaj.gov.cn/ hxtextform_scda/website/scda/infodetail.jsp?infoId=8e33126e902a401a99b255506f9b574f&flag=9.
3. Source: According to the interview and investigation of Dujiangyan City Archives.
4. Not waiting, Ya’an archives actively carry out self-rescue after the disaster. http://www.yasdaj.gov.cn/info-665.html
5. Ministry of Land and Resources: Digitalization of geological data will reduce the emergency response time of the disaster from 3 days to 2hours: http://blog.sina.com.cn /s/blog_9897be850102wusi.html.
6. Struggling in the earthquake-resistant national network Sichuan Power Archives: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/T9m0qplmuR_3ess6pui9bQ
7. “Dinghai Shenzhen” in flood control and disaster reduction work—Fuzhou City, Jiangxi Province uses hydrological archives to do a good job in flood control and disaster reduction:http://www.zgdazxw.com.cn /news/2016-06/22/content_146360.htm.
8. “The Wenchuan Earthquake Disaster Relief” published: http://paper.people.com.cn/ rmrbhwb/html/2016-05/14/content_1679056.htm.
9. National Philosophy and Social Science Planning Office:http://www.npopss-cn.gov.cn/.
10. Yao LY, Wang AT, Cai N. Discussion on the Related Issues of the”5·12″ Wenchuan Earthquake Literature Database[J]. Journal of Academic Libraries,2010(2):33-37.