Review Article of Global Journal of Religions
HEALTH FOR MUDRA THERAPY
Dr Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Homeopathy Physician and Counseling Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeopathy & Counseling Center, Tirupati, A.P, India.cell:8885391722 / 7207255557.
The purpose of this study was A Mudrâ (Sanskrit: lit. “Seal”) is a symbolic or ritual gesture in Hinduism and Buddhism. While some Mudrâs involve the entire body, most are performed with the hands and fingers. Mudrâ (Sanskrit) is “spiritual gesture” and energetic “seal of authenticity” The different types of Yoga Mudra aid in person achieve better health and mental condition through proper and regular practice.
Keywords: Mudrâ, yoga, ritual gestures, seal.
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. HEALTH FOR MUDRA THERAPY. Global Journal of Religions, 2019,1:1
1. Ajay Kumar and Neelam Kumari (2017) Effects of yoga mudras in daily life, International Journal of Yogic, Human Movement and Sports Sciences ; 2(2): 202-205.
2. Balaji Deekshitulu P.V(2016) Effects of Mudra therapy among stress relief, AJCAM, 04(12),01-3.
3. Christine Tara Peterson, Sarah M. Bauer, Deepak Chopra(2017) Effects of Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya, a Multicomponent Breath-Based Yogic Practice (Pranayama), on Perceived Stress and General Well-Being,JEBIM, Vol 22, Issue 4.
4. Deepti Tripathi , Jitendra Kumar Bhatt , Yatiraj Kalantri , Vikrant Chitnis , Sheetal Chitnis and Ramesh Chandra Kalantr(2016) Effect of Yoga Hand Mudra for controlling High Blood pressure, Research Journal of Recent Sciences, Vol. 5, 33-35.
5. Gheraṇḍa; S.C. Vasu (Translator) (1895). The Gheranda Sanhita: A Treatise on Hatha Yoga. Bombay Theosophical.
6. Gusain Radha and Dauneria sadhana (2016)shnmukha mudra with pranayama has significant effection anxiety level of children aged 12 to 13 years,IJPESMYS, Valume6, Issue2.
7. Kotikalapudi Shiva Kumar, TM Srinivasan, Judu Ilavarasu, Biplob Mondal, HR Nagendra(2018)classification of electrophotonic images of yogic practice of mudra through neural works,IJOY, Volume : 11 | Issue : 2 | Page : 152-156.
8. Kuldeep Singh(2015) Hasta Mudra’s and respiratory system, International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health; 1(6): 83-86.
9. MaheshkumarKuppusamy, DilaraKamaldeen, RavishankarPitani, JuliusAmaldas, PoonguzhaliShanmugam(2018) Effects of Bhramari Pranayama on health,ITCM, Volume 8, Issue 1, Pages 11-16.
10. Mohini(2015) Mudras for Women in Enhancing the Level of Oomph – A Pilot Trial in Virudhunagar, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention, Volume 4 Issue 6, PP.31-35.
11. Nilam Upasani, Sharvari Shirke, Pallavi Jagdale, Pranjal Siraskar, Jaydeep Patil, Vision Shinde(2018) Application for curing ailments through mudra science, 11th international conference recent innovations of engineering and management, http://data.conferenceworld.in/GSMCOE18/161.pdf.
12. Rangaraja Iyengar(2015)The scince of yoga mudras, spna book house, 9788128014949.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.