Research Article of International Journal of Archaeological Research
Paleontology vs. Archaeology in the French Riviera volcanism : crystallized Permian animals and dinosaur skeletons in andesitic rocks, and human remains from the medieval times
This letter details principles of fossilization that matter for the study of fossils in general, but with a preference for sites next to volcanic areas.
Keywords: Paleontology; Archaeology; French Riviera volcanism
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot. Paleontology vs. Archaeology in the French Riviera volcanism : crystallized Permian animals and dinosaur skeletons in andesitic rocks, and human remains from the medieval times. International Journal of Archaeological Research, 2021, 2:7. DOI:10.28933/ajsrr-2021-05-3106
1. Pirot F, Fermionic Condensation Explains the Formation of Subcontinents and Small Volcanic Islands around Them – General Geophysical Rules. International Journal of Physics. 2021; 9(1):42-47. doi: 10.12691/ijp-9-1-5
2. Pirot F, Contamination with Natural Radioactivity and Other Sources of Energy – the Explanation for Bose-Einstein Condensates, for the Creeping Behaviour of Helium and for the “Casimir Effect”, International Journal of Physics. 2019, 7(3), 95-96. doi: 10.12691/ijp-7-3-5
3. Pirot F, Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates and Their Various Physical Effects: More Case Studies in Laboratory Research and History, Applied Mathematics and Physics, 2020, 8(1), 1-7. DOI: 10.12691/amp-8-1-1
4. Pirot F. A Rule of Natural Disasters Coming to Rebalance Unjust Development and Irresponsibility-Laws of Physics Explain the Trope of “Divine Retribution” against the “Nouveaux Riches”. International Journal of Physics. 2019; 7(4):135-140. doi: 10.12691/ijp-7-4-4
5. Pirot, F. General Physics of “mystical Face apparitions”: Why People Come to Believe in Hypothetical “Virgin Mary or Jesus faces”. EJAS 2021, 9, 94-96.