Review Article of International Journal of Animal Research
The Power of Homeopathy in Animal Diseases
Dr Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Homeopathy Physician and Counseling Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeopathy & Personal Counseling Center, Tirupati, A.P, India.cell:8885391722 / 7207255557.
Homeopathy a medicine (remedy) is selected which would produce in a healthy body the same symptoms found in the sick animal (“like cures like”). This substance is selected from herbs, minerals, and natural compounds which are then diluted beyond the point of possible toxicity.This review article explains that Homeopathy Treat met is best treatment in animals also.
Keywords: Diseases, Homeopathy, Animals
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V, The Power of Homeopathy in Animal Diseases. International Journal of Animal Research, 2019; 4:27.
1. Balakrishna Rao Dabbir (2017) Prevention of anthrax epidemic in sheep and goats with Anthracinum 200 , IJRH, Volume : 11 | Issue : 4 | Page : 244-248
2. Chandel B S, Dadawala A.I, Chauhan H. C, Parsani H.R and Pankajkumar(2009) Efficacy of a Homeopathic complex and antibiotics in treatment of clinical mastitic cattle in North Gujarat, Veterinary World, Vol.2(10):383-384.
3. Jagdish Prasad Varshney (2006) Thelitis in Dairy Animals, Homœopathic Links; 19(4): 218
4. Jelena Šuran and Magda Sindičić (2012) Homeopathy in veterinary medicine,Veterinaria, Vol 61,No 1-2.
5. Nihat ÖZYURTLU and Erol ALAÇAM (2005) Effectiveness of Homeopathy for the Treatment of Pseudopregnancy in Bitches, Turk J Vet Anim Sci 903-907.
6. Shakoor A , Muhammad SA, Kashif M, Rehman ZU, Hussain A and Hameed MR (2012): Effects of Thuja Occidentalis as an alternative remedy in the treatment of Papillomatosis in Cattle , Vet. World 5 (2): 118-120, doi: 10.5455/vetworld.2012.118-120.