Case Report of International Journal of Case Reports
Immunotargeted Monotherapy by Anti-PD-1 in Patients with Primary Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
SUN Liqiu1*, ZHANG ge1, YU Tingting1, TANG Songyan1, WANG Hongli1
1Department of Oncology, Tumour Hospital of Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang Province, China.
The 5-year survival rate of advanced non-small cell lung cancer is less than 5%. In recent years, immunotherapy represented by PD-1 antibody has become the standard treatment recommended by many lung cancer guidelines. With the treatment, the total survival time and quality of life have been significantly prolonged in patients with advanced Primary non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). In this study, the domestic anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody, Camrelizumab, combined with chemotherapy was used to treat advanced non-small cell lung cancer. The efficacy of Camrelizumab and occurrence of cutaneous capillary hyperplasia (CCEP) were analyzed.
Keywords: Primary non-small cell lung cancer; Camrelizumab; Cutaneous capillary endothelial proliferation (CCEP)
How to cite this article:
SUN Liqiu, ZHANG ge, YU Tingting, TANG Songyan, WANG Hongli. Immunotargeted Monotherapy by Anti-PD-1 in Patients with Primary Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. Intern-ational Journal of Case Reports, 2020; 4:120. DOI: 10.28933/ijcr-2020-01-1805
1. Siegel R, Naishadham D, Jemal A. Cancer J Clin, 2012, 62(1):10-29.
2. Rikova K, Guo A. Zeng Q., Possemato A, Yu J, Lee K, Reeves C, Li Y, et al. Global survey of phosphotyrosine signaling identifies oncogenic kinases in lung cancer. Cell, 2007,131(6):1190-1203.
3. Sequist LV, Martins TG, Spigel D, Grunberg SM, Spira A, Janne PA, Joshi VA, McCollum D, Evans TL, Muzikansky A, et al. First-line gefitinib in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer harboring somatic EGFR mulations J. J Clin Oncol, 2008,26(15):2442-2449.
4. Johnson DH, Fehrenbacher L, Novotny WF, Herbst RS, Nemunitis JJ, Jablons DM, Langer CJ, DeVore RF 3RD, Gaudreau L J, et al. Randomized phase 2 trial comparing bevacizumab plus carboplatin and paclitaxel with carboplatin and paclitaxel alone in previously untreated locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer J. J Clin Oncol, 2004,22(11):2184-2189.
5. Ferlay J, Autier P, Boniol M, et al. Estimates of the cancer incidence and mortality in Europe in 2006. Ann Oncol, 2007,18(3):581-592.
6. Jemal A, Siegel R, Ward E, et al. Cancer statistics, 2009. CA Cancer J Clin, 2009,59(4):225-249.
7. Boyer MJ, Janner PA., Mok T, et al. Dacomitinib (D; PF-00299804) versus erlotinib (E) for advanced (adv) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)-A randomized double-blind phase Ⅲ study (Abstract TPS7615) J/OL. J Clin Oncol,2012,30(suppl) 2012-07-10. http:www. asc.org.
8. Schiller JH, Harrington D, Belani CP, et al. Comparison of four chemotherapy regimens for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med, 2002,346(2):92:-98.
9. Le Chevalier T Scagliotti G, Natale R, et al. Efficacy of gemcitabine plus platinum chemotherapy compared with other platinum containing regimen in advanced non-small-cell cancer: a Meta-analysis of survival outcomes. Lung Cancer, 2005(1):69-80.
10. Ardizzoni A, Boni L, Tiseo M,et al. Cisplatin-versus carboplatin-based chemotherapy in first-line treatment of advanced non-small-cell cancer: an individual patient data Meta-analysis. J Natl Cancer Inst, 2007,99(11): 847-857.
11. Hotta K, Matsuo K, Ueoka H, et al. Meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials comparing Cisplatin to Carboplatin in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2004,2 2(19): 3852-3859.
12. Lilenbaum R, Zukin M, Pereira JR, et al. A randomized phase 3 trial of single-anent pemetrexed(p) versus carboplatin and pemetrexed(cp) in patients with advanced non-small cell lung can-cer(NSCLC) and performance status(ps) of 2(Abstract 7506)J/OL. J Clin Oncol, 2012,30 (Suppl) 2012-07-10.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.