Research Article of International Journal of Industrial and Business Management
Research on the Ethical Problems and Construction of Chinese Enterprises in the 21st Century
We all know one thing very well and feel it in our daily life. Our life is getting better and better, and the enterprises around us are also becoming more and more. However, the construction of enterprise ethics is a problem that we must face in the process of economic development, and it must be solved perfectly. Why do you say that? When we are enjoying a richer and more comfortable life and the enterprise is making more profits, our food safety problems, environmental problems and medical safety problems are more exposed. While enterprises are pursuing the maximization of interests, the construction of business ethics has become a pressing matter of the moment, which is also a topic of common concern and concern to people today.
This paper studies the domestic enterprise ethics problems, summarizes the current situation of the construction of enterprise ethics in China and the ethical problems, analyzes and finds out the reasons that may lead to these problems, and finds out the matching solutions from relevant studies and case analysis at home and abroad.
Keywords: Business ethics; Ethical issues; Ethical construction; Solutions
How to cite this article:
Wang Gaoyong. Research on the Ethical Problems and Construction of Chinese Enterprises in the 21st Century. International Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2019; 3:11. DOI:10.28933/ijibm-2019-02-2805
1. Liu Yingwei, Research on Enterprise Ethics Decision-making[M]. People’s Publishing House, 2016, 110-120
2. Zheng Yumin, thinking about corporate ethics and corporate interests[D]. Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 2013
3. Wang Juan, Research on the Status Quo and Countermeasures of Contemporary Corporate Ethics in China[D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2010
4. Cheng Yuepeng, Corporate Ethics Research from the Perspective of Enterprise Sustainable Development[D]. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 2012
5. Zhang Yuyu, Research on Corporate Ethics in China[D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2010
6. Han Jiangwei, Research on the Ethics Construction of Chinese Private Enterprises[D]. Ji-lin University, 2013
7. Yang Tao, Problems in China’s ethical construction and countermeasures[D]. Hebei University, 2010
8. Han Xue, Problems and Countermeasures of Current Corporate Ethics in China [J]. Corporate Culture, 2013, 04: 12-13
9. Zhao Shuhua, Corporate Ethics and Social Responsibility[M]. Renmin University of China Press, 2011
10. Gong Tianping, New Logic of Contemporary Enterprise Ethics Development[J]. Journal of Jinggangshan University, 2010, 07: 8-9
11. Deng Xinming, Consumer Response Research on Corporate Ethical Behavior in China[J]. China Soft Science, 2011, 02: 11-13
12. Li Juntao, Analysis of Enterprise Ethics Construction[J]. Modern Business,2010,07:15-16
13. Xue Chuanguang, Research on Corporate Culture Construction and Enterprise Growth Based on Corporate Ethics and Mission[D]. Shandong University, 2013
14. Hai Meng, on corporate ethical responsibility [D]. Liaoning Normal University, 2014
15. Xu Yang, current domestic food enterprise ethics education research[D]. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2014
16. Lidija Hauptman,Jernej Belak. Ethical Tax Corporate Governance of State‐owned Enterprises[J]. Syst. Res.,2015,322.
17. Yves Fassin,Marc Buelens. The hypocrisy-sincerity continuum in corporate communication and decision making: A model of corporate social responsibility and business ethics practices[J]. Management Decision,2011,494.
18. Elena Demidenko, Patrick McNutt. The ethics of enterprise risk management as a key component ponent of corporate governance[J]. International Journal of Social Economics,2010,3710: