Research Article of International Journal of Industrial and Business Management
On the happiness of e-commerce majors in employment
Lei Yu1, Yinhua Tian1, Qingzhi Liu1*
1Shandong University of Science and Technology, Taian 271000, China.
The practical significance of this paper is to enrich and deepen the research on the employment happiness of e-commerce majors by understanding their employment happiness.It provides valuable reference for the education and training of college students, analyzes the psychological changes of e-commerce majors in the process of job-hunting, and helps e-commerce majors build up confidence and solve employment difficulties.
Keywords: Happiness; E-commerce majors; Employment
How to cite this article:
Lei Yu, Yinhua Tian, Qingzhi Liu. On the happiness of e-commerce majors in employment. International Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2019; 3:14. DOI: 10.28933/ijibm-2019-05-0906
1. Althoff, S. A., Svoboda, M., & Girdano, D. (1996). Choices in wellness for life (3rd). Scottsdale, AZ: Gorsuch Scarisbrick.
2. Dellefave, E. A. & Massimini, F. (2003). Optimal experience in work and leisure among teachers and physicians: individual and bio-cultural implications. Leisure Studies , 22, 323-342.
3. Adrian, F., & Helen, C. (2000). Lay theories of happiness. Journal of Happiness Studies, 1,227 -246.
4. Creswell, J. W. (1997). Qualitative inquiry and research design. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
5. Diener E,Scollon C N,Lucas,R E. (2004). The evolving concept of subjective we-being; the multifaceted nature of happiness.In Costa,P T,& Sieler,I C.Advances in cell aging and gerontolo-gy.Amesterdam:Elseier:187-220
6. Benjamin G Gibbs,Lanee D Erickson,Mikaela J Dufur,el al.Extracurricular Associalious and College Enrollment [J]. Social Science Researc-h,2015(50).
7. Bradburn.The Structure of Psychological Well-Being[J].Chicago :Aldine.
8. Marsh H.Extrcurricular Aelivities:Beneficial Ext-ension of the Traditional Curriculum or Subver-sion of Academic Goal [J] Journal of Edueali-onal.
9. Veenhoven R,Hagerty M.Rising happiness in nations 1946-2004[J].Social Indicators Resear-ch，2006（79）.
10. Diener E, Biswas-Diener R. New directions in subjective well-being research: The cutting edge.Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2000, (27)
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.