Research Article of International Journal of Industrial and Business Management
Logistics Service Supply Chain service quality inspection results contract coordination under information asymmetry
Institute of Logistics Science & Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China.
Aiming at the two-level service supply chain, which is dominated by logistics service provider (LS) and logistics service Platform operator (LP), it is faced with the problem of uncertain market demand and asymmetric information of logistics capacity service failure rate. Under the income distribution mode of LS and LP income sharing, this thesis uses the Stackelberg game principle to propose a cost-sharing compensation contract based on the result of capacity service quality test to coordinate the supply chain. The results show that the compensation contract of cost allocation can effectively solve the problem of information asymmetry and realize the growth of supply chain income. However, the overall supply chain income has not been maximized due to the inability to achieve the simultaneous coordination of LP’s effort level and capacity supply decision.
Keywords: Information asymmetry; Quality testing; Capacity service failure rate; Compensation contract; Level of effort
How to cite this article:
Tao Dai. Logistics Service Supply Chain service quality inspection results contract coordination under information asymmetry. International Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2019; 3:15. DOI: 10.28933/ijibm-2019-05-2006
1. SHIBAJI PANDA.Coordinating a manufacturer-retailer chain under time and price dependent demand rate [J].International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 2013
2. L Gao.Collaborative forecasting, inventory hedging and contract coordination in dynamic sup-ply risk management[J].European Journal of Operational Research, 2015, 133－145.
3. Z.Y Wu. Research on supply chain coordination optimization based on logistics service platform [D]. Beijing University of Architecture, 2016. (In Chinese)
4. LEE CH,RHEE BD,CHENG TCE.Quality uncertainty and quality-compensation contract for supply chain coordination [J].European Journal of Operational Research, 2013, 582-591.
5. Z.Y Zhang, J.X Lu, Y.Q Shi. Quality control coordination of pension service supply chain based on reward and punishment contract [J]. Industrial Engineering, 2016,19 (05): 58-64. (In Chinese)
6. J Zhen, J.Y Yan,X.M Lu. Design of SaaS supply chain quality guarantee contract under bilateral moral hazard [J]. Soft Science, (2015,297) 118-124. (In Chinese)
7. X.L Mou, L Xu, H.L Chen. Supply chain profit model considering the impact of quality level [J]. Industrial Engineering, 2008 (03): 41-45. (In Chinese)
8. X.H Wang, H Guo, R Yan.Achieving optimal performance of supply chain under cost information asymmetry [J]. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2018, 523-539.
9. B.Y Hu, Y Feng.Optimization and coordination of supply chain with revenue sharing contracts and service requirement under supply and demand uncertainty[J].Int. J. Production Economics, 2017, 185－193．
10. Y.Y Zhao. The Coordination method and system implementation of level two supply chain under the condition of information symmetry/ asymmetry [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2016. (In Chinese)
11. W.Q Shi, L Liu, M.Y Wang. Emergency quantity elastic contract under asymmetry of price stochastic and sales cost information [J]. Journal of B.S. (Social Science Edition), 2018,20 (04): 120-127. (In Chinese)
12. Y.L Guo,J.Y Yan. IT Service Supply chain coordination [M]. Electronic industry press, 2012.
13. C.Y Liang, C.S Ye. Cloud service supply chain based on effort and compensation cost sharing mechanism [J]. China Management Science, 2015,23 (15): 82-88. (In Chinese)
14. H.J Liu, J.H Chen. Fuzzy repurchase contract of supply chain based on non-repairable defects [J]. Control and decision-making, 2010,25 (8): 1155-1163. (In Chinese)
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.