Research Article of Global journal of Economics and Business Administration
Analysis and Study of Influence Factors and Control Strategies For Power Grid Operation Costs
Ke Cao*, Chang Wu
College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy, China Three Gorges University College, Yichang, 443002, China.
At present, power grid construction is playing a more and more important role in development of China power sector because of maldistribution of electric energy. This passage is based on three steps in the electrified wire netting construction process: power transformation, transmission, distribution. By summing up the feature of them, some conclusions about influence factors of power grid operating costs are required. After that, this paper analyzes negative influence of high costs. At last, keeping a reasonable control on single cost is put forward to make controlling total costs strongly possible.
Keywords: Power grid construction; Engineering project; Operating costs; High costs; Influence factors; Control
How to cite this article:
Ke Cao, Chang Wu. Analysis and S-tudy of Influence Factors and Contr-ol Strategies For Power Grid Oper-ation Costs. Global journal of Econ-omics and Business Administration, 2019, 3:16. DOI: 10.28933/ijibm-2019-06-0106
1. Zhenhua Li, Analysis and application status of optical voltage transformers[J].2017,49-52.
2. Zhenhua Li, high-precision digital integration algorithm based on Longberg algorithm[J].2015:1 3-14.
3. Jia Jia, Research on the whole process control of construction cost of power transmission and transformation project [J].2009:21.
4. Guangjun Yang, Cost Analysis and Management Research of Power Transmission and Distribution Projects [J].2015:14-15.
5. Hui Chen, Research on Cost Control of Distribution Network Engineering Project [J].2013:13.
6. Yanling Zhang, Research on Cost Management of Power Distribution Engineering Construction Project [D], 2015: 11-13.
7. Yang Lui, Research on Cost Control of Engineering Projects in Electric Power Construction Enterprises [D], North China Electric Power University, 2011: 39-43.
8. Zhanbo Xu, Research on Cost Control of Power Grid Construction Projects [D], North China Electric Power University, 2007: 28-34.
9. Kun Peng, Wei Wang, the adverse effects of high cost in power grid construction [J], Power Technology (Technology Innovation Application), 2016: 192.
10. Hengbin Liu, Research on Cost Control of Pow-er Maintenance and Maintenance Project [D].20 13:29-34.