Research Article of International Journal of Industrial and Business Management
The Quantitative Analysis and Decision-making of MSMEs’ Credit Risk
Xiaorui Tao1*, Junzhe Zhao1, Jianying Xu1, Keyue Wang1
1College of Economics & Management, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
In this study, we focused on the quantitative analysis and decision-making of credit risk of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) from the perspective of bank. Based on the data of 123 MSMEs, we extracted and processed information from the original data with theoretical analysis and feature engineering, and established an entropy weight-TOPSIS model to get the credit risk index of each MSME. Meanwhile, the credit strategy optimization model was constructed, and the DE algorithm was used to solve the credit strategy scheme for bank to each MSME. According to the relationship between the total annual credit of bank, interest rate and expected profit, we analyzed the partial sensitivity of the model and explored the maximum profitability of the bank and finally gave helpful suggestions. Our results have guiding significance for banks to manage and make decisions on the credit risk of MSMEs.
Keywords: Credit risk; MSMEs; Entropy weight-TOPSIS model; Credit strategy optimization model; DE algorithm
How to cite this article:
Xiaorui Tao, Junzhe Zhao, Jianying Xu, Keyue Wang. The Quantitative Analysis and Decision-making of MSMEs’ Credit Risk. International Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2021; 5:19. DOI: 10.28933/ijibm-2021-03-1005
1. Shichao Zhao. Research on Credit risk Evaluation of MSMEs based on Multi-level Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation [D]. Hebei University of Engineering, 2015. (In Chinese).
2. Armendariz B, D’Espallier B, Hudon M, et al. Subsidy Uncertainty and Microfinance Mission Drift [J]. SSRN Electronic Journal, 2010.
3. Zhang Jingui and Hou Yu. Empirical Analysis of Credit risk of MSMEs based on Logit Model [J]. Friends of Accountants, 2014000 (030): 40-45. (In Chinese).
4. Cui Linlin, Liu Rong. International reference and enlightenment of credit risk prevention and control of MSMEs [J]. Research on Financial and Economic issues, 2015 (S1): 50-53. (In Chinese).
5. Yongbo GE, Tingting Cao and Lei Chen. Risk Assessment and early warning of small and Micro loans of Agricultural and Commercial Banks– A study based on the background of New Economic normal [J]. Economy of Agri-cultural Technology, 2017 (09): 107-117. (In Chinese).
6. Data of a bank on 123 MSMEs with credit records and 302 MSMEs without credit re-cords.Mathematical modeling of college stu-dents across the country.
7. Baofeng Shi and Jing Wang. Credit rating Model of Farmers’ Micro-loan based on ELECTRE III [J]. Journal of Systems Management, 2018, 27 (05): 854-862. (In Chinese).
8. Bank bad debt rate. Https://www.sohu.com/a/ 41894455_115001.2019-04-16
9. Storn R Magi Price K. Differential evolution-A simple and efficient heuristic for global optimization over continuous spaces [J] .Journal of Global Optimization,1997,11 (4): 341-359.