Review Article of International Journal of Neuroscience Research
ADHD for childrens in homeopathy & alternative methdos
Dr Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Psychologist & Alternative Medicine (Homeopathy) Practitioner, Sri Balaji Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.
This review explained that homeopathy as rectified for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Homeopathy and alternative methods like Diet &Herbal remedies are complete clear the symptoms, core symptoms or related outcomes of deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Keywords: ADHD, Diet, Herbal remedies, Homeopathy
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. ADHD FOR CHILDRENS IN HOMEOPATHY &ALTERNATIVE METHDOS. International Journal of Neuroscience Research, 2017; 1:1. DOI:10.28933/ijnr-2017-03-1801
1. Arnold L.E(1999) Treatment alternatives for Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Journal of Attention Disorders Vol. 3(1):30-48.
2. Barkley, R. A. (1990). Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Handbook for Diagnosis and Treatment. New York: Guilford Press.
3. Erk, R. R. (2000). Five frameworks for increasing understanding and effective treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Predominantly inattentive type. Journal of Counseling and Development, 78, 389-399.
4. Frei H, and Thurneysen A.(2001) Treatment for hyperactive children: homeopathy and methylphenidate compared in a family setting, Br Homeopath J.90(4):183-8.
5. Frei H, Everts R, von Ammon K, Kaufmann F, Walther D, Hsu-Schmitz SF, Collenberg M, Fuhrer K, Hassink R, Steinlin M, Thurneysen A.(2005) Homeopathic treatment of children with attention deficit disorder: a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial., Eur J Pediatr.; 164: 758-767.
6. Heirs M and Dean ME (2007) Homeopathy for ADHD, http://www.cochrane.org
7. Jennifer Jacobs, Anna-Leila Williams, Christine Girard, Valentine Yanchou Njike, and David Katz. (2005) Homeopathy for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder,the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. November 2005, 11(5): 799-806.
8. John Lamont (1997) Homoeopathic treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Homeopathy, Volume 86, Issue 4, Pages 196–200,
9. Jose M. Moran and Juan D. Pedrera-Zamorano (2016) “Homeopathy in paediatric atopic diseases: long-term results in children with atopic dermatitis”, Homeopathy. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.homp.2016.08.002,
10. Julian N. Kenyon(1993) Hyperactivity: a consideration of the alternatives, Elsevier Inc, Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages 78–80.
11. Herscu, Paul. Stramonium. Amherst: New England School of Homeopathy Press; 1996.
12. Prozac Free: Homeopathic Alternatives to Conventional Drug Treatment. Berkeley: North Atlantic; 2002.
13. Klaus von Ammon, U Sauter, S Kretschmar, H Frei, A Thurneysen, M Frei-Erb(2013) ong-term effects of homeopathic treatment in children suffering from attention deficit disorder with and without hyperactivity, International Journal of High Dilution Research, Vol 12, No 44.
14. Kumar M Dhawale, Madhavi P Tamboli, Mariyam Y Katawala, Namita N Tambitkar, Prashant P Tamboli(2014) Use of homoeopathic remedies in the management of learning disabilities, Volume : 8 | Issue : 2 | Page : 87-94.
15. Praveen Oberai, S Gopinadhan, Roja Varanasi, Alok Mishra, Vikram Singh, Chaturbhuja Nayak (2013) Homoeopathic management of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,IJRH, Volume : 7 | Issue : 4 | Page : 158-167.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.