Review Article of International Journal of Philosophical Research
MENTAL HEALTH FOR FLOWER REMEDIES
Dr Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Homeopathy Physician and Counseling Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeopathy & Counseling Center, Tirupati, A.P, India.cell:8885391722 / 7207255557.
Human personality is a mind-boggling system of neurons working through the electromagnetic driving forces and radiations. These are inconspicuous energies whose equalization influences the general prosperity of the individual. Plants and their parts contain different bioactive mixes effectively affecting physical, passionate and mental consequences for the human body. Bloom characters are unpretentious concentrates having a significant impact on enthusiastic prosperity, soil improvement, and mind-body wellbeing. Flower cures including Bach Remedies exceptionally well known in the West as pieces of reciprocal medication are believed to be viable in psychosomatic and related diseases.
Keywords: Flower remedies, Mental health
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. MENTAL HEALTH FOR FLOWER REMEDIES .International Journal of Philosophical Research, 2019; 1:3.
1. Balaji Deekshitulu(2016)” Coping with stress the Bach flower way”, IJIP, Page155-161,2(1), 2014, ISSN: 2348-5396.
2. Cram, J. R. (2001b) “Flower Essence Therapy in the Treatment of Major Depression: Preliminary Findings” International Journal of Healing and Caring, Volume 1, No. 1, published on-line at http://www.ijhc.org/FreeJournal/Journal/0601articles/Cram-I-1.asp Portions of this article are taken from the IJHC article
3. E Ernst.(2002) “Flower remedies”: a systematic review of the clinical evidence, DARE, 114(23-24): 963-966.
4. Léia Fortes Salles and Maria Júlia Paes da Silva(2012)
Effect of flower essences in anxious individuals, Acta paul. enferm. vol.25 no.2 São Paulo .
5. Marcele Siegler,Cristina Frange, Monica Levy Andersen,
Sergio Tufik, Helena Hachu (2017) Effects of Bach Flower Remedies on Menopausal Symptoms and Sleep Pattern, Altern Ther Health Med. 2017;23(2):44-48.
6. Sheila Hicks Balgobin(2015) THE IMPACT OF THE BACH FLOWER REMEDIES ON STRESS AMONG EMERGENCY AND HEALTH SERVICE WORKERS, www.bachcentre.com
7. Stoyanova(2017) A Short Review of Factors and Interventions for Reducing Depression,MHRIJ, Volume 1 Issue 1.
8. Thaler, A Kaminski, A Chapman, T Langley, and G Gartlehner(2009) Bach flower remedies for psychological problems and pain, Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE).
9. Vedshree Raole, Atodaria Ekta, Gandhi Kajal and Rajashree Mashru(2017) CURATIVE POWERS OF BACH REMEDIES,WJPR,Vol 6,Issue8.
10. Writer, H. (2009). Bach Flower Remedies for Mental Health Conditions, HealthyPlace. from https://www.healthyplace.com/alternative-mental-health/treatments/bach-flower-remedies-for-mental-health-conditions.