Research Article of International Journal of Social Research
A New Mode of Enterprise Social Work Service – Industrial Park Service
Department of Ethnology and Sociology, Inner Mongolia University, No. 235 University West Road, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia,China.
Enterprise social work service has a variety of different models which is on the site and has a lot of limitations and problems. Based on the analyses of different service modes of enterprise social work, this paper adopts case method to analyze in-depth one of those modes of industrial park under the guidance of social workers.We believe that because compared with site service, the enterprise social work service in the industrial park is not in the enterprise, has no direct conflict of interests with the enterprise and are not supervised or constrained by the enterprise, the social workers of industrial park have more autonomy, more teamwork spirit, cover more people, have larger space, can provide more efficient service and get more social recognition and support. Therefore, it is a more feasible and effective choice for China to purchase the service mode of enterprise social work in industrial parks by a third party (government).
Keywords: Enterprise social work, Industrial park, Social worker
How to cite this article:
Juan Li. A New Mode of Enterprise Social Work Service – Industrial Park Service. International Journal of Social Research, 2019; 3:25. DOI:10.28933/ijsr-2019-03-0908
1. Jiansheng Chen, The local practice of corporate social workers supporting enterprises to fulfill their internal social responsibilities — tak-ing Jiashan as an example. Zhejiang Academic Journal[J], vol.6, 2015.
2. Xitan Dong, Introduction of innovative labor dispute mediation by social workers in Pingshan new area, Shenzhen. Social Work in China[J], 2015.
3. Xitan Dong, An enterprise social work service project in an industrial park — a case study of happiness park in Pingshan new area. Social Work in China[J], 2016.
4. Wei Fang , Jiali Shan, Zheyuan Chen, Yifan Wu,Ye Zhao, Ailiu Ma, Development and enlightenment of social work in western enterprises. Journal of Zhejiang University of Technology (Social Science Edition) [J], vol.6, 2015.
5. Zhong Gao, Opportunities and challenges for social work of local Chinese enterprises. Social Work[J], vol.2 , 2012.
6. Jiangxia Gu, Yansen Dong, Yanni Meng, Analysis on the localization service process of enterprise social work — taking the social work practice of a manufacturing enterprise in Dongguan as an example. Journal of Guangdong Youth Vocational College[J], vol. 26, 2012.
7. Shuzhen Guo, Aifei Huang, Exploration on the path of corporate social work of ‘thematic ap-peal’. Journal of the University of Radio and Television[J], vol. 3, 2015.
8. Ma Yuna, The overall linkage of enterprise social work model and application. Modern Management science[J], vol. 2, 2014.
9. Xiaofeng Li, The historical evolution and practical operation mode of social work in Chinese enterprises — a case study of the pearl river delta region. Social Work[J], vol. 3, 2011.
10. Chunyi Liu, Analysis of the application of enterprise social work in the construction of harmonious labor relations. Frontiers[J],2014.
11. Lei Lu, The development history and experience of corporate social work in the United States. Social Work[J], vol. 4, 2015.
12. Jiaxin Lu, A study on the current situation and countermeasures of social work in luogang enterprises in Guangzhou. Journal of Guangdong Youth Vocational College[J], vol. 3, 2015.
13. Qing Lu, Embedding and construction: the ‘union model’ of enterprise social work. Journal of China Institute of Labor Relations[J], vol. 6, 2013.
14. Ning Chan, Governance of labor relations and construction of industrial social order — enterprise social work in the context of social governance innovation. Social Work[J], vol. 1, 2014.
15. Aifang Qiu, An analysis of enterprise social work service model. Social Work[J], vol. 2,2011.
16. Li Shen, The development experience and enlightenment of Taiwan’s industrial social work, Southern Studies[J], vol. 2, 2009.
17. Li Shen, Binzhi Liu, Trade unions work in corporate social work from the perspective of harmonious enterprises. BBS, The Trade Union[J], vol. 6, 2006.
18. Liming Sun, The construction of enterprise social work and its service model in China. Journal of Chongqing Vocational College of Urban Management[J], vol. 1,2016.
19. Ruihua Tian, Reflections on the social work of enterprises in the industrial park. Journal of Heilongjiang Institute of Education[J], vol. 33, 2014.
20. Fenghai Wang, Professional orientation and practice discussion of enterprise social work. Social Work[J], vol. 2, 2013.
21. Jinyuan Wang, The application of enterprise social work in institutional harmonious enterprise mechanism. Social Work[J], vol. 7, 2010.
22. Ruihua Wang, Building a harmonious society: the function of enterprise social work. Journal of Qiqihar University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) [J], 2006.
23. Xiaohui Wang and Tingyi Zhang, The development of corporate social work in the United States and its implications for China. Social Work and Management[J], vol. 1, 2015.
24. Ying Wang, An analysis of the value orientation of social work in Chinese enterprises. Journal of Hubei Correspondence University[J], vol. 15, 2015.
25. Jianping Wu, On the theoretical framework of enterprise social work. Journal of China Insti-tute of Labor Relations[J], vol. 28, 2014.
26. Ming Xu, The intervention of enterprise social work in labor union management: a study on the construction and application of the competency model of labor union cadres in state-owned enterprises. Human Resource Development in China[J], vol. 16,2016 .
27. Pengfei Ye, Main contents, models and methods of enterprise social work service for mi-grant workers. Journal of China Institute of Labor Relations[J],vol. 28, 2014.
28. Hongru Zhang, An effective approach to corporate social work. Jianghai Journal[J], vol. 16, 2011.
29. Hongru Zhang, Research on the relationship between collaboration and innovation — employee assistance program and corporate social work. Jiangsu Social Science[J], vol. 1, 2014.
30. Mo Zhang, Lei Lu, The development process and trend of social work in Chinese enterprises. Journal of China Institute of Labor Relations[J], vol. 4, 2015.
31. Guanghuai Zheng, Yan Liu, Intervention strategies for enterprise social work under the “expanded clinical perspective”. Sociological Re-search[J], vol. 6, 2011.
32. Pei Zhou, A much-needed and valuable intervention method of social work — on corporate social work. Social Science Research[J], vol. 4, 2005.
33. Pei Zhou, Shaoxu Qu, On the concept, goal and principle of enterprise social work. Social Work[J], vol. 2, 2012.