Review Article of International Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine
Treatment of Gangrene in Homeopathy
Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Alternative Medicine (Homeopathy) Physician and Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeopathy Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.
The review article focus on Gangrene and its associated amputations are clinically challenging, but Homoeopathy offers therapy options. In this case are presented, in which the homoeopathic treatment prevented amputation of a body part. Homoeopathy stimulates the body’s ability to heal through its immune mechanisms; consequently, it achieves wound healing and establishes circulation to the gangrenous part. Instead of focusing on the local phenomena of gangrene pathology, treatment focuses on the general indications of the immune system, stressing the important role of the immune system as a whole. The aim was to show, through case reports, that homoeopathic therapy can treat gangrene without amputing the gangrenous part, and hence has a strong substitution for consideration in treating gangrene.
Keywords: Gangrene, Homoeopathy, Immune system
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. Treatment of Gangrene in Homeopathy.International Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 2018, 3:3. DOI:10.28933/ijtcm-2018-03-1901
1. Abha (2017) My Experience with Gun Powder in a Septic Gangrene Case, homeopathy360.com
2. Advancedamputees.com. Amputee Statistics You Ought to Know; 2014. Available from: http://www.advancedamputees.com/amputee-statistics-you-ought-know. [Last accessed on 2014 May 20].
3. Cousin N. Anatomy of an Illness as Perceived by the Patient 1 st ed. New York: Norton; 1979.
4. Ertl JP, Brackett WJ, Ertl W, Pritchett JW, Calhoun J, editors. Medscape : Medscape Access; 2014. Emedicine.medscape.com. Available from: http://www.emedicine.medscape.com/article/1232102-overview.
5. George V. Essence of Materia Medica. New Delhi: B Jain; 1990.
6. Gawronska-Kozak B, Bogacki M, Rim JS, Monroe WT, Manuel JA. Scarless skin repair in immunodeficient mice. Wound Repair Regen 2006;14:265-76.
7. Kent JT. Lectures on Materia Medica. New Delhi: Jain Publishing; 1985.
8. Krishna Murthy, Deepthi Anand Murthy(2017) A Case Report on Diabetic Foot Gangrene, Homœopathic Links; 30(04): 259-261.
9. Kurichi JE, Bates BE, Stineman MG. Amputation. In: Stone JH, Blouin M, editors. International Encyclopedia of Rehabilitation; 2010. Available from: http://www.cirrie.buffalo.edu/encyclopedia/en/article/251/. [Last accessed on 2014 May 23].
10. Macchi C, Giannelli F, Cecchi F, Corcos L, Repice F, Cantini C, et al. Collateral circulation in occlusion of lower limbs arteries: An anatomical study and statistical research in 35 old subjects. Ital J Anat Embryol 1996;101:89-96.
11. Murrant CL. Structural and functional limitations of the collateral circulation in peripheral artery disease. J Physiol 2008;586 (Pt 24):5845.
12. Dr Prabhakar Shetty (2012) Diabetic Foot (Gangrene) is Curable by Homeopathy, www.homeobook.com.
13. Samarendra Prasad Mishra(2017) No Amputation: Homeopathy Saves the Case, Homoeopathic Links 30(01):048-051.
14. Samuel H, Boericke W, Krauss J. Organon of Medicine. New Delhi: B Jain; 1992.
15. Seema Mahesh, Mahesh Mallappa, George Vithoulkas (2015) Gangrene, IJRH, Volume : 9 | Issue : 2 | Page : 114-122.
16. Vithoulkas Compass. N.P; 2014. Available from: http://www.Vithoulkascompass.com. [Last accessed on 2014 Feb 23].
17. Vithoulkas G, Woensel E. Levels of health. 1 st ed. Alonissos, Greece: International Academy of Classical Homoeopathy; 2010