Review Article of International Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine
The milk – cheese cycle with alpha emitters – pulmonary contribution to the refeeding of the hormonal system in unoptimal conditions
Unaffiliated researcher, 06560 Valbonne, France
There is a material truth behind the expression “French people are cheese-eating surrendering monkeys” that involves the higher natural radioactivity in France (averaged) in comparison with the USA, the United Kingdom, Spain and Poland. This comes from the hormone loss related to internal alpha emitting nanoparticulate contamination and involves a compensation with among other things milk drinking and cheese eating. The basic hormone loss can be related to the “surrendering” reputation entirely (testosterone for instance was shown to be destroyed in uranium miners). A secondary cycle emerges to re-establish the sexual difference, where women in these regions typically drink fresh milk whereas men typically eat cheeses that have stayed long in caves and where the hormones have disappeared. This is globally spontaneous. Inhalation of cheese odors serve for cerebral confirmation that hormones have disappeared. That general theorem is a subpart of what was already denominated earlier the meat-pollution cycle for reasons of desire to adopt an easily memorizable name, due to the essentiality of the concept for humankind.
Keywords: alpha emitting nanoparticulates, hormone disruption, oestrogens, testosterone, dairy industry, endocrine disruption, uranium mining, depleted uranium
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot.The milk – cheese cycle with alpha emitters – pulmonary contribution to the refeeding of the hormonal system in unoptimal conditions. International Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 2021, 6:38. DOI: 10.28933/ijtcm-2021-09-1505
1. Pirot F, “Spitting as traditional medicine” – why alpha-emitting nanoparticulates make spitting an unfortunate but significant contribution to health. Int J of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 2021; 6:33. DOI: 10.28933/ijtcm-2021-01-2306
2. Pirot F, Traumatic Brain Injury: a Case Report and Its Contribution to Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms – Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates Proven as Key, American J of Medical Case Reports. 2020, 8(4), 100-102. DOI: 10.12691/ajmcr-8-4-2
3. Zaire R, Notter M, Riedel W, Thiel E. Unexpected rates of chromosomal instabilities and alterations of hormone levels in Namibian uranium miners. Radiat Res. 1997 May;147(5):579-84. PMID: 9146703
4. Pirot F, The shuriken effect of fertile alpha emitters : a physical process behind findings of chemical toxicity of depleted uranium. Int J of Nanoparticle Research, 2021; 4:15. DOI: 10.28933/ijonr-2021-03-1303
5. Pirot F, Volcanic Tephras and Human Energy Losses Together: The Real Source of Climate Change, Int J of Physics. 2019, 7(4), 126-134. doi: 10.12691/ijp-7-4-3
6. Barakat R, Oakley O, Heehyen K, Jooyoung J, CheMyong J K, Extra-gonadal sites of estrogen biosynthesis and function, BMB Rep, 2016, Sept 30, 49(9), doi: 10.5483/BMBRep.2016.49.9.141
7. A. M. Janczak, P. Torjesen & S. Rettenbacher, Environmental effects on steroid hormone concentrations in laying hens’ eggs, Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section A — Animal Science, 2009, 59:2, 80-84, DOI: 10.1080/09064700903023348
8. Pirot F, Useful concepts in magnetism, for supraconductivity and depleted uranium cleaning. Scientific Research and Reviews, 2021; 14:125. DOI: 10.28933/srr-2021-06-0203
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.