Review article of International Research Journal of Health Education
Women’s Disorders & Homeopathy Treatment
Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Homeopathy Doctor and Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeo Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.
The review article explains that the homeopathy remedies are treatment of different women’s troubles is a common condition that includes various hormonal changes at puberty, menarche, and pregnancy until menopause. Researches have supported that women with great physical and mental stress have disturbed menses. Female life is divided into 3 phases. Firstly, birth to puberty, secondly, puberty to adult, thirdly, menopause or climacteric. Hence girls should be given proper diet, routine health checkups. Women suffering with acne, dysmenorrhoea, PCOD, regular U.T.I need proper treatments
Keywords: Menstrual problems and homeopathy medicines
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. Women’s Disorders & Homeopathy Treatment. International Research Journal of Health Education, 2020, 3:10.
1. Cardigno (2009) Homeopathy for the treatment of menstrual irregularities, the journal of the Faculty of Homeopathy 98(2):97-106.
2. Das D, Samadder A, Kayal SK, Bukhsh ARK (2016) Removal of Large Sized Ovarian Cysts by Potentized Homeopathic Remedies: A Myth or a Dependable Alternative Option. Int J Complement Alt Med 3(5): 00088. DOI: 10.15406/ijcam.2016.03.00088
3. Klein-Laansma CT, Jansen JCH, Van Tilborgh AJW, Van Vliet M (2014) Evaluation of Semi Standardized Individualized Homeopathic Treatment of 77 Women with Premenstrual Disorders: Observational Study with 9 Months Follow- Up. Altern Integr Med 3:164. doi:10.4172/2327-5162.1000164.
4. Padmalaya Rath(2018) Management of PCOS through homeopathy –A case report, Indian J Res Homeopathy 12:95-100.
5. Rekha Juneja and Poonam Singh (2020) Amenorrhoea and Homoeopathy A case report, https://www.researchgate.net/
6. Tushita Thakur (2017) Homeopathic management of primary Dysmenorrhoea, WJPPS, Volume 6, Issue 5, 1262-1270.
7. Yakir,Shulamith Kreitler, Amnon Brzezinski, George Vithoulkas, Menachem Oberbaum, Zvi Bentwich (2001) Effects of homeopathic treatment in women with premenstrual syndrome, British Homoeopathic journal 90(3):148-53