Research article of International Research Journal of Health Education
Homeopathy role in Covid19
Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Homeopathy Doctor and Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeo Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.
This is a case-related research article, as I know it was written in the first article on how homeopathy can be used to treat coronavirus? Case study of people suffering from close symptoms of coronavirus have joined. In this I have experimented with the traditional medicines of homeopathy like Ars alb, Influenzum, Bell, Baptisia Dilutions and Aconit Q, Ocimum SancQ, Eup perf Q, Bapti Q, Bryoni Q, Renaculus B with some special patent medicines. The three survived the disease within a week through homeopathic medicines, My point is that people who are on Coronetine and who are on alternative treatment for coronavirus, use these homeopathic medications within 2 hours, and then the coronavirus slows down. So it is good to have a worldwide investigation.
Keywords: Symptoms of Corana and Homeopathy
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V.Homeopathy role in Covid19.International Research Journal of Health Education, 2020, 3:11
1. ADITYA KASARIYANS, R. S. 2020. Homeopathy for Coronavirus Covid-19 Infection [Online]. Available: https://facultyofhomeopathy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Homeopathy-for-Coronavirus-Covid-19-Infection-Dr- Aditya-Kasariyans-and-Dr-Rajan-Sankaran.pdf [Accessed 26 April 2020].
2. BEGHI, G. M. & MORSELLI-LABATE, A. M. 2016. Does homeopathic medicine have a preventive effect on respiratory tract infections? A real life observational study. Multidisciplinary respiratory medicine, 11, 12.
3. DASGUPTA, A. 2020. Indian Authorities Propose Use of Homeopathy to Prevent Coronavirus [Online]. TheScientist. Available: https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/indian-authorities-propose-use-of-homeopathy-to-prevent-coronavirus-67075 [Accessed 07 April 2020].
4. Jacobs J. Homeopathic Prevention and Management of Epidemic Diseases. Homeopathy. 2018 Aug; 107(3):157-160.
5. Hahnemann S. Organon of Medicine. 6th ed. New Delhi: B Jain Publishers; 2004: 267.
6. JOSEPH E. PIZZORNO, M. T. M. A. H.-B. 2016. Bronchitis and pneumonia. The Clinician’s Handbook of Natural Medicine. 3rd ed.: Churchill Livingstone.
7. NAGORE, D., GHOSH, V. & PATIL, M. 2009. Evaluation of antiasthmatic activity of Cassia sophera Linn. Pharmacognosy magazine, 5, 109.
8. OKIKI PIUS, A., OLUWADUNSIN, O. & BENJAMIN, O. 2015. Antibacterial activity of ginger (Zingiber officinale) against isolated bacteria from the respiratory tract infections.
9. Teixeira MZ. Homeopathy: a preventive approach to medicine? Int J High Dilution Res 2009; 8(29): 155-172.
10. TSE, G. M., TO, K., CHAN, P. K., LO, A., NG, K., WU, A., LEE, N., WONG, H., MAK, S. & CHAN, K. 2004. Pulmonary pathological features in coronavirus associated severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Journal of clinical pathology, 57, 260-265.
11. VALERI, A. 2020. Symptomatic COVID-19 positive and likely patients treated by homeopathic physicians – an Italian descriptive study.
12. VERMEULEN, F. E. 1997. Concordant Materia Medica: Allen, Boericke, Boger, Cowperthwaite, Clarke, Hering, Kent, Lippe, Puhatak, Pulford, Vermeulen: Hering Included, Emryss bv.
13. VITHOULKAS, G. 2020. Homeopathy and Coronavirus: A proposal [Online]. Defend Democracy Press. Available: http://www.defenddemocracy.press/homeopathy-and-coronavirus-a-proposal-by-pr-vithoulkas/ [Accessed 07 April 2020].
14. Winston J. The Faces of Homoeopathy. Wellington, New Zealand: Great Auk Publishing; 1999.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.