Review Article of International Research Journal of Public Health
Cases of sexual diseases with alpha-emitting nanoparticulates : Parkinson’s, Primary Biliary Cholangitis (prostate and clitoris) – and opening the breast implant debate
These diseases can be called sexual diseases thanks to retro-analysis of the global process of development and degenerescence and combination of the author’s earlier works with research of other authors that demonstrate in new ways the argument. Cultures that encourage sexual repression produce diseases mechanically and exogeneous factors of internal contamination with alpha emitters demultiplicate the effects spilling from these cultural choices. It is possible that researchers investigating Parkinson’s have already years ago understood the link with alpha decay and “flagged” it but because they thought that Parkinson patients had to suffer due to their full responsibility in depriving their own prostate whereas homosexuality shows how stimulating it creates well-known powerful orgasms went not beyond the allegory of alpha emitting nanoparticulates in their articles (which is why this is called “flagging” – “signaling”).
Keywords: psychoanalysis, clitoris, prostate, sexual pleasure, alpha-emitting nanoparticulates, Parkinson’s, liver disease, primary biliary cholangitis, internal medicine, neurology, uranium, radium, radon
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot. Cases of sexual diseases with alpha-emitting nanoparticulates: Parkinson’s, Primary Biliary Cholangitis (prostate and clitoris) – and opening the breast implant debate. International Research Journal of Public Health, 2021; 5:49. DOI: 10.28933/irjph-2021-04-2205
1. Cerri S, Mus L, Blandini F. Parkinson’s Disease in Women and Men: What’s the Difference?. J Parkinsons Dis. 2019;9(3):501-515. doi:10.323 3/JPD-191683
2. Pirot F. The link between salt and neurological disorders: the mediation of alpha emitting nanoparticulates as simple explanation. Porto Biomed J. 2019;4(6):e55. Published 2019 Nov 5. doi:10.1097/j.pbj.0000000000000055
3. Traumatic Brain Injury: a Case Report and Its Contribution to Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms – Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates Proven as Key, American Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020, 8(4), 100-102. DOI: 10.12691/ajmcr-8-4-2
4. Physics of Moses’ Exodus, of vampire myths, of family structures, of modern ideologies, and of the celiac disease. European Journal of Applied Sciences, 9(1), 162-173. doi: 10.14738/aivp.91.9455
5. “Spitting as traditional medicine” – why alpha-emitting nanoparticulates make spitting an unfortunate but significant contribution to health. International Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 2021; 6:33. DOI: 10.28933/ijtcm-2021-01-2306
6. A “Numb Language” – The “Parler Gaga” – Case Report on the Effects of Alpha Emitters in the Rachidian Bulb – Bulbar Palsy and the Innate Bisexuality. Journal of Gastrectomy, Lymphadenectomy, Splenectomy Cholecystect-omy 1(1);1-2. doi: 10.51521 /jglsc.2021.1102
7. Ohba K, Omagari K, Kinoshita H, Soda H, Masuda J, Hazama H, Tagawa M, Hata T, Nakamura H, Murata I, Kohno S. Primary biliary cirrhosis among atomic bomb survivors in Nagasaki, Japan. J Clin Epidemiol. 2001 Aug;54(8):845-50. doi: 10.1016/s0895-4356(00)00370-x. PMID: 11470 395.
8. Reuters,https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-implants-pip-idUSTRE80P12V20120126 “After World War Two in Japan, prostitutes catering to the tastes of the U.S. military, begin injecting industrial silicone directly into their breasts. They previously tried goats’ milk and paraffin.”
9. IARC Working Group on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Human. Surgical Implants and Other Foreign Bodies. N. 74, 1999, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK424088
10. Contamination with Natural Radioactivity and Other Sources of Energy – the Explanation for Bose-Einstein Condensates, for the Creeping Behaviour of Helium and for the “Casimir Effect”, International Journal of Physics. 2019, 7(3), 95-96. doi: 10.12691/ijp-7-3-5
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.