Review Article of International Research Journal of Public Health
Behind transgender identities – the biophysics & the societal deficits creating the phenomenon
Transgender identities, with or without surgical changes are produced by individual decisions which resonate nevertheless with a series of information deficits and also spill from the biophysical effects of artificial sources of contamination. Findings from other researchers and the author’s experience are brought together to prove the point.
Keywords: Behind transgender identities ; biophysics; societal deficits; phenomenon
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot. Behind transgender identities – the biophysics & the societal deficits creating the phenomenon. International Research Journal of Public Health, 2021; 5:50. DOI: 10.28933/irjph-2021-05-2606
1. Pirot F, Alpha-emitting nanoparticulates, the forgotten pollutant, in From an Einstein Syndrome to the People, Editions Universitaires Européennes, 2019
2. Miller AC, Rivas R, Tesoro L, Kovalenko G, Kovaric N, Pavlovic P, Brenner D, “Radiation exposure from depleted uranium: The radiation bystander effect”, Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 331 (15). 135-141. Sept 2017.
3. Zaire R, Notter M, Riedel W, Thiel E. Unexpected rates of chromosomal instabilities and alterations of hormone levels in Namibian uranium miners. Radiat Res. 1997 May;147(5):579-84. PMID: 9146703.
4. Pirot F, Traumatic Brain Injury: a Case Report and Its Contribution to Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms – Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates Proven as Key, American Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020, 8(4), 100-102. DOI: 10.12691/ajmcr-8-4-2
5. Pirot F, Schizophrenia: An Observational Study and Demonstration that Alpha-emitting Nanoparticulates Effect Is not Hereditary but Direct in the Brain (Explaining Core Relation with TBI). American Journal of Medical Case Reports, vol. 8, no. 12 (2020): 453-455. doi: 10.12691/ajmcr-8-12-5.
6. Xu C, Li T, Hu C, Guo H, Ye J, Li L, Liu W, Niu L. Waterborne uranium causes toxic effect and thyroid disruption in zebrafish larvae. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2021 Jan 15;208:111585. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2020.111585. Epub 2020 Nov 9. PMID: 33396108.
8. Pirot F, Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates and Their Various Physical Effects: More Case Studies in Laboratory Research and History, Applied Mathematics and Physics, 2020, 8(1), 1-7. DOI: 10.12691/amp-8-1-1
9. Pirot F, Physics of Moses’ Exodus, of vampire myths, of family structures, of modern ideologies, and of the celiac disease. European Journal of Applied Sciences, 9(1), 162-173. doi: 10.14738/aivp.91.9455
10. Pirot F. Fissile vs. Fertile Atoms Renamed Squeezed State vs. Anti-squeezed States, Why Uranium, Thorium Etc are Invisible in Star Spectrometry Data, and a Return on Human Behaviour, Cultural Insecurity Defined as Anti-squeezed Behaviour, Linked to Brain Trauma. International Journal of Physics. 2020; 8(3):108-113. doi: 10.12691/ijp-8-3-4
11. Pirot F., The shuriken effect of fertile alpha emitters : a physical process behind findings of chemical toxicity of depleted uranium. International Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2021; 4:15. DOI: 10.28933/ijonr-2021-03-1303
12. Pirot F. A Concept for Subcritical Nuclear Electricity Production with Control of the Fuel – the “olive frame” Single-piece Core, a Simple Hydropump. International Journal of Physics. 2020; 8(4):124-126. doi: 10.12691/ijp-8-4-2
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.