Review Article of Journal of Herbal Medicine Research
The Basic Nature and analysis of Ganoderma Lucidum
Guan Zhou*, Lang Yang, Dazhi Bai, Qing Shi
College of Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
Ganoderma lucidum has been a well-known herb since ancient times and has the reputation of “Xiancao”. In modern times, Ganoderma Lucidum is used more in nourishing health products. Chinese medicine believes that Ganoderma lucidum is sweet, flat, and beneficial to qi and blood. It has the effect of soothing the mind, strengthening the spleen and nourishing the stomach. Clinically, it is also often used to treat insomnia, fatigue, and asthma. The Ganoderma lucidum real estate area has changed greatly from ancient to modern. The wild production area has changed from the ancient Wuyue Mountain to the current major lakes and seas. The cultivation of Ganoderma lucidum began in the 1950s, and the production area has changed to today’s Hubei, Hainan and other places. Currently cultivated Ganoderma lucidum. Has become the main body of Ganoderma lucidum. Hubei is an important real estate area. This paper mainly summarizes and analyzes the original plant and growth environment, cultivation techniques, pest control, medicinal properties, chemical composition, pharmacological effects and clinical use of the existing Chinese herbal medicine Ganoderma lucidum. From the research on the origin, traits, growth habits, medicinal properties and clinical application of Ganoderma lucidum, it provides practical information for the cultivation, use and pharmacological properties of Ganoderma lucidum. At the same time, the summary and analysis of Ganoderma lucidum information will be conducive to further research on the efficacy and marketization of Ganoderma lucidum.
Keywords: Basic Nature, analysis, Ganoderma Lucidum
How to cite this article:
Guan Zhou, Lang Yang, Dazhi Bai, Qing Shi. The Basic Nature and analysis of Ganoderma Lucidum. Journal of Herbal Medicine Research, 2019,4:32. DOI:10.28933/jhmr-2019-08-0506
1. National Pharmacopoeia Commission. Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China (Part I) [M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2005.
2. Jiding Zhao. Chinese Ganoderma Lucidum [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1981.
3. Jinggang Feng, editor. Color graphic of practical technology of Ganoderma lucidum cultivation [M]. Shenyang: Liaoning Science and Technology Press, 2014.
4. Jiashuang Liu. Effects of Ganoderma Lucidum Polysaccharides on Athletes’ Sports Training Effect and Immune Function[J]. Journal of Inner Mongolia Normal University (Natural Science Chinese Edition), 2016, 45 (1) :71-75.
5. Liying Liu, Hongqing Wang, Chao Liu et al. Study on the triterpenoids in the Ganoderma lucidum and its hepatoprotective effect[J]. Natural Product Research and Development, 2017, 29(4): 584-589.
6. Xiaoyan Liu, Yizhen Chen, Linxiu Wu, et al. Optimization of Ganoderma lucidum total triterpenoid enzyme assisted extraction process and its antioxidant activity by response surface methodology [J]. Food Science and Technology, 2017, 42 (8):225-230.