Review Article of Journal of Herbal Medicine Research
Current Situation, Problems and Countermeasures of Poverty Alleviation in Traditional Chinese Medicine industry
Hainan radio and television university, Address: No. 20, haidian erxi road, haikou city, hainan province, zip code: 570208.
Poverty alleviation by industry plays an indispensable role in poverty alleviation, and poverty alleviation by Chinese medicine industry, as one of the industrial development models with local characteristics in recent years, has achieved remarkable results. However, there are also some problems that cannot be ignored. It is of great practical significance to analyze and put forward countermeasures for the healthy development of poverty alleviation industries, promote economic growth in poor areas, increase income of poor households and realize the building of a moderately prosperous society in all respects.
Keywords: Traditional Chinese Medicine; Industry for poverty alleviation; Countermeasures
How to cite this article:
Min Xu. Current Situation, Problems and Countermeasures of Poverty alleviation in Traditional Chinese Medicine industry. Journal of Herbal Medicine Research, 2019,4:33. DOI:10.28933/jhmr-2019-10-1805
1. Ma n. Review and prospect of the development of Chinese medicinal materials industry from the perspective of poverty alleviation [J]. Chinese journal of traditional Chinese medicine, 2018,43
(19) : 3801-3805.
2. mei songzheng. Four “guarantees” of poverty alleviation in Chinese medicine industry [N]. Pharmaceutical economic news,2017-08-24(00 7).
3. in 2018, China’s traditional Chinese medicine industry supply and demand, the development pattern and trend analysis [j/OL]. China via net-work, 2018-11-27 [2019-10-21]. http://www.h huaon.com/story/385206.
4. analysis report of market order department of the Ministry of Commerce on market circulation of Chinese medicinal materials in 2017 [R]. Bei-jing: Ministry of Commerce, 2018.
5. li zheng. Cultivation of Chinese medicinal herbs leverages great changes in mountain villages [N]. China journal of traditional Chinese medi-cine, 2018-03-14 (001).
6. Li Baojin. Government support of Chinese herbal medicine industry into poverty “weapon” [N/OL]. Economic information daily, 2019-01-11 [2019-10-21]. http://www.jjckb.cn/2019-01/11/c _137735774.htm.
7. Yang Guomin. Henan xinyang: traditional Chi-nese medicine (TCM) industry benefit the poor precision [N/OL]. The economic journal, the 2017-06-14 [[2019-10-21]. HTTP: / / http://www. ce.cn/xwzx/gnsz/gdxw/201706/14/t20170614_ 23614751.shtml.
8. LeiMaoCheng LeiYunFeng, MeiChao. Develop-ing Chinese herbal medicine planting implement industry precision poverty alleviation [N/OL]. China’s reform, 2016-03-17 [2019-10-21]. http://www.crd.net.cn/2016-03/17/content_193 19680.htm.
9. jian-hua wang, car space. Based on the tourism development planning and analysis of Chinese medicinal materials market – in east yunnan combines western yunnan traditional Chinese medicine logistics management center as an example [J]. Journal of central China building, 2010, (12) : 111-114. The college.
10. Weiner, GUI/Angelica sinensis -dan GUI. The tourism industry and its link to poverty allevia-tion in The Dominican Republic [D]. Massachu-setts Institute of Technology, 2010. The college.