Research article of Journal of Plant and Environmental Research
Evaluation and Prediction of Water Quality in the Yangtze River Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method
Rui Yan1*, Zihan Hu1, Changwei Wu2, Cheng Li1, Rao Fu1
1College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China
2College of Law & Public Administration, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China
Due to the increasingly serious water pollution of the Yangtze river, the discharge of waste water increases year by year, the water pollution problem is very serious, environmental protection is imminent. In this paper, we study the water quality assessment and prediction, based on the analysis of the conditions and data, the fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method to make quantitative analysis, the quality of the water in the Yangtze river and one dimensional water quality model to calculate two kinds of the main sources of pollutants, finally using the linear regression equation to predict the amount of sewage after ten years, and made the solution.
Keywords: Equation of linear regression; One dimensional water quality prediction model; Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation
How to cite this article:
Rui Yan, Zihan Hu, Changwei Wu, Cheng Li, Rao Fu. Evaluation and Prediction of Water Quality in the Yangtze River Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method. Journal of Plant and Environmental Research, 2020; 4:15. DOI:10.28933/jper-2020-01-2005
1. Xiaoqiu Song, principles and methods of fuzzy mathematics, Beijing, China university of mining and technology press, 1999
2. Junfu Zhang et al., applied fuzzy mathematics, Beijing, geology press, 2001
3. Chaoyuan Yue, decision theory and method, Beijing: science press, 2003
4. Julong Deng, grey theory foundation, wuhan: huazhong university of science and technology press, 2002
5. Zhonggeng Han, mathematical modeling method and its application, Beijing: higher education press, 2005
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.