Review Article of Journal of Stroke Research
Anxiety disorders and homeopathy
Dr Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Psychologist & Alternative Medicine (Homeopathy) Practitioner, Sri Balaji Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.
The review article states that homeopathic remedies have been used throughout the world for thousands of years and their benefits have been repeatedly documented by physiological and psychological problems. Homeopathic medicines can formulate a positive change in people suffering from these distressing states of mind and behaviour it is proved can help the reducing their anxiety levels and thus capable of dealing with stressful situations this remedies work towards balancing the excitatory neurotransmitter levels in the brain.
Keywords: Anxiety, Anxiety disorders, Homeopathy remedies.
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. Anxiety disorders and homeopathy. Journal of Stroke Research, 2017 1:3. DOI: 10.28933/jsr-2017-0229
1. D.G. Baker,S.P Myers,I Howden,L Brooks(2003) The effects of homeopathic Argentum nitricum on test anxiety,complementarytherapiesinmedicine, Volume 11, Issue 2, Pages 65–71.
2. George Vithoulkas(2001) Classical homeopathy for anxiety and jealousy, Zurich.
3. Jonathan Davidson, R M Morrison, J Shore, G Bedayn(1997) Homeopathic treatment of depression and anxiety, Alternative therapies in health and medicine 3(1):46-9 ·
4. Kushingi bhanushali(2011) SCOPE OF HOMOEOPATHY IN THE TREATMENT OF ANXIETY DISORDERS, HAHNEMANN COLLEGE OF HOMEOPATHY, LONDON.
5. Lakshmipathy Prabhu R1, Ruckmani A, Venkatesan D, Madhusudhanan N, Pavithra R.(2012) Anxiolytic effect of homeopathic preparation of Pulsatilla nigricans in Swiss albino mice, Homeopathy., 171-4.
6. Mandana Bagherian*, Adis Keraskian Mojembari and Mohammad Hakami(2014) The Effects of Homeopathic Medicines on Reducing the Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression, Journal of Traditional Medicine & Clinical Naturopathy.
7. Paolo Magnani, Anita Conforti, Elisabetta Zanolin, Marta Marzotto (2011)effect study of Gelsemium sempervirens in high dilutions on anxiety-related responses in mice, Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.
8. K. Pilkington,G. Kirkwood,H. Rampes,P. Fisher,J. Richardson(2006)disorders: a systematic review of the research. Homeopathy ; 95(3): 151-162
9. Dr Rajesh Shah’s, Homeopathy Medicines for Anxiety Disorders, www.askdrshah.com.
10. Reichenberg-Ullman(2012) The Homeopathic Treatment of Depression and Anxiety, Narayana verlag, Germany. b9574.
11. Suvarna(2011) Anxiety and Homoeopathic Remedies, Homeopathic Journal :: Volume: 4, Issue: 10,
12. Dr Vikas Sharma, Anxiety and its homeopathic treatment, http://www.drhomeo.com.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.