Research article of American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews
REGULATION OF LEARNING AND RESULTS OF BACCALAUREAT IN SCIENCE: CASE STUDY OF REGION OF MAYO- KEBBI EAST (CHAD)
NDIGMBAYEL Reoular Urbain, Ph. D
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Bongor
The educational action of the teacher plays a central role in the school success of students. In fact educational organisation of teaching sequencies influences greatly on the rates success of students (learners) particularly in certified Exams. It is the case of baccalaureat [A level certification) exam (Baccalaureat: Secondary school examination qualifying for entry to university, High school diploma), Bac. A (Arts based) Bac. C, D (science based)] in science in the secondary school of Mayo –Kebbi East where the rate of global success is too low (8,40% in 2014).
This study has the interest in the impact of implementation of educational pratices of teachers in the situation of the classes for the success in Baccalaureat of the students in science senior secondary school (Terminal, Serie C, D).
It is structures in three parts as follow : the introduction that states the main question, the methodology that describes the adopted approaches to realize the study, the results from collected data in the field the discussion that confrontes the collected data in the beginning and lastly the conclusion that makes the assessment evaluation of this study.
Keywords: Regulation, teacher, Baccalaureat C and D, success, Mayo-Kebbi East
How to cite this article:
NDIGMBAYEL Reoular Urbain. REGULATION OF LEARNING AND RESULTS OF BACCALAUREAT IN SCIENCE: CASE STUDY OF REGION OF MAYO – KEBBI EAST (CHAD). American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews, 2016,1:6. DOI: 10.28933/ndigmbayel-ajerr-072016
1. ALTEM, “Research approach on the learning practice plural analysis” French review of Education n°138, 2002
2. BRU M., “Teaching practices: Researches to confront and to develop” French review of Education n°138, 2002, pp. 63-73
3. COCHE F. and al. (2006). Educational practices of primary school success of students from disadvantage background. Free University of Bruxelles: Science Education Service.
4. DESCHUYTENEER Marlène (2010). Active Education or how to create the motivation of students. End of study work presented in view of the obtention of Educational Aptitude certificate. Teaching Institute of Social Promotion of French Community of Morlanwelz
5. Rubin Alexander (2009). For usage of the speech in class. International comparison. International Review of Education of Sèvres, Avril 2009, n°150
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.