Article of Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacy
Follow Up of Mental Health Patients in the Public Healthcare System: Pharmaceutical Attention and Psychoeducation Strategies
ROCHA, M.F.¹; SILVA, J.A.S².
University of Pernambuco – UPE¹, Caruraruense Association of Higher and Technical Education – ASCES²
Compared with the current public health reorganization model, this paper aims to contribute to the strengthening of interdisciplinary actions in centers that promote care in mental health, in particular for the joint work of professionals in the fields of Pharmacy and Psychology, paying attention to the challenges and advances in psychosocial restructuring process. Systematic review of qualitative studies in the period from 08.27.15 to 10.04.15 on the basis of virtual platforms (Scielo, among others). aimed to investigate the scientific literature the results obtained through the use of concomitant psychoeducation with the pharmacological treatment, the latter being well led through the device of pharmaceutical care in the treatment of these users of public mental health services. As results, it was possible to identify the difficulties in differentiating the concepts of interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary approach, as well as integrated pharmaceutical practice and psychologists. The construction of new projects and their development can not be fruit of solitary endeavors of professionals, the provocation that is present in this work is how the pharmaceutical care combined with psychoeducation may contribute to the production of care, generating such devices: connection, protection, responsibility and autonomy of network users. It can be concluded that mental health centers should constitute fertile field for new forms of atencionar to patients there seeking the services thus interdisciplinary work requires novelty seeking with regard to role models multidisciplinary, thus showing that both proposed strategies appeared consistent with the ultimate goal which is a psychosocial rehabilitation, leading this user empowerment of its existence.
Keywords: Pharmaceutical attention. Interdisciplinarity. Psychoeducation. Mental health
- Almeida, G. E. S. Pra que somar se a gente pode dividir?Abordagens integradoras em saúde, trabalho e ambiente. 100 p. Dissertação (Mestrado em Saúde Coletiva) – Escola Nacional de Saúde Pública – FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, 2000.
- Alvarenga, A. T. A Saúde Pública como campo de investigação interdisciplinar e a questão metodológica.Revista Saúde e Sociedade, São Paulo, v. 3, n. 2, p. 23 – 41, 1994.
- Colom, F.; Vieira, E. (2004). Melhorando o desfecho do transtorno bipolar usando estratégias não farmacológicas: o papel da psicoeducação. Rev. Bras.Psiquiatria. 26 (3), 47-50.
- Lebon, André. Psico-educação: a ciência do “viver com” educativo e terapêutico.Paidéia (Ribeirão Preto), Ribeirão Preto, n. 12-13, p. 11-27, Aug. 1997 Available from <http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0103-863X1997000100002&lng=en&nrm=iso>. Access on 10 Oct. 2015.
- Peduzzi, M. Equipe multiprofissional de saúde: conceito e tipologia. Revista Saúde Pública, São Paulo, v. 35, n. 1, p. 1 – 11, fev, 2001.
- Dader, M.J.F.; Romero, F.M. La atención farmacéutica en farmacia comunitaria: evolución de conceptos, necesidades de formación, modalidades y estrategias para su puesta en marcha. Pharm. Care Esp. v.1, p.52-61, 1999.