Article of Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacy
Search Diary With Terreiro People: Ethnic Formative Device in Qualitative Research in the Initial Formation of Health Professionals
QUEIROZ, S.B1; CAVALCANTE, W.B1; FRANCE, M.M.L1
The Diary of research is a procedural resource capable of helping the student in his self-education, understood in a triple perspective: training for research, for writing and, especially, training himself as the author of his role in the social everyday life. This work is the result of reflections during research conducted in the Terreiro de Candomblé Yemanja House Iyá Ogun-Té, in the city of Maceió-AL. The aim was to reflect about daily research as etnoformativo device in qualitative research, for initial training of health professionals, contributing to the deconstruction of prejudice in the various spaces of sociability involving users of affirmative policies. Qualitative study of ethnomethodological approach, in which the daily research and introduced himself as ethnic formation reflection object. The diary went from being a data collection instrument to become an object of research. The reflection was based on the theoretical framework of complexity and multiple references combined with the concept of social representation Moscovici. Evidenced diary research while ethnic formation device both in the research process and in overcoming prejudices ethnic and races. The reflection made even emerge the possibility of diary as a mediator in overcoming subjectivity alienated by social representations guided in eugenic values. The formation of health professionals need all the resources available, as well as their own qualitative research in the area of affirmative health policy. The formative processes in this field beyond, and technical aspects and understanding of content, substantially involve subjectivity and social values. Final considerations: In the face of such significant findings for qualitative research processes and overcoming prejudices, another study perspective is presented need more further development. The diary research of the student, considering the parties authorized for teacher access, you can contribute to the understanding of teaching etnoformativos processes hitherto little known to him, relational to the various stages of research.
Keywords: Diary of research; ethno formativity; Affirmative Health Policy
- Ardoino, J. Para uma pedagogia socialista. Brasília: Plano Editora, 2003; BARBIER, René. Palavra educativa e sujeito existencial. In: BORBA, Sérgio; ROCHA, Jamesson. Educação e pluralidade. Brasília: Plano, 2003.
- Barbier, R. Palavra educativa e sujeito existencial. In: BORBA, Sérgio; ROCHA, Jamesson. Educação e pluralidade. Brasília: Plano, 2003.
- Barbosa, J.G.; Hess, R. O diário de pesquisa: o estudante universitário e seu processo formativo. Brasília: Liber Livro Editora, 2010.
- González Rey, F.L. A configuração subjetiva dos processos psíquicos: avançando na compreensão da aprendizagem como produção subjetiva. In: Mitijáns Martínez, A.; Scoz, B. J. L.; Castanho, M. I. S. (Org.). Ensino e aprendizagem: a subjetividade em foco. Brasília: Liber Livros, 2012.
- Moscovici, S. 1978. A Representação Social da Psicanálise. Rio de Janeiro: Zahar. MACEDO, Roberto S. Compreender/mediar a formação: o fundante da educação. Brasília: Liber Livro, 2010;
- Macedo, R.S. Etnopesquisa crítica etnopesquisa-formação. Brasília: Liber Livro, 2006.
- Morin, E.; Ciurana, E.; Motta, R. Educar na era planetária: o pensamento complexo como método de aprendizagem pelo erro e a incerteza humana. Tradução de Sandra Trabucco Valenzuela. 3. ed. São Paulo: Cortez; Brasília, DF: UNESCO, 2009.