Review Article of Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacy
“Organic food” – makes pharmaceutical industries work against insects – a danger for society in general
The author’s works have shown in various ways the absence of dangerosity of pesticides for human health, as all the studies claiming to find effects forget the side contamination with alpha-emitting nanoparticulates (from radon, phosphated fertilizers, car fumes, coal ashes for instance) that interacts with the samples and destroys the scientific validity of the results. This paper looks at the issue of organic food in a different way, because organic food also thrives on the sheer claim that it benefits to insects, and the author’s results here show that this is not the case too.
Keywords: “Organic food”; pharmaceutical industries work
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot. “Organic food” – makes pharmaceutical industries work against insects – a danger for society in general. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacy, 2021, 5:10. DOI: 10.28933/rjpp-2021-02-0708
1. Traumatic Brain Injury: a Case Report and Its Contribution to Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms – Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates Proven as Key, American Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020, 8(4), 100-102. DOI: 10.12691/ajmcr-8-4-2
2. Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates and Their Various Physical Effects: More Case Studies in Laboratory Research and History, Applied Mathematics and Physics, 2020, 8(1), 1-7. DOI: 10.12691/amp-8-1-1
3. A “Numb Language” – The “Parler Gaga” – Case Report on the Effects of Alpha Emitters in the Rachidian Bulb – Bulbar Palsy and the Innate Bisexuality. Journal of Gastrectomy, Lymphadenectomy, Splenectomy Cholecystectomy 1(1);1-2
4. Pirot, F. (2021). Physics of Moses’ Exodus, of vampire myths, of family structures, of modern ideologies, and of the celiac disease. European Journal of Applied Sciences, 9(1), 162-173. https://doi.org/10.14738/aivp.91.9455
5. Miller AC, Rivas R, Tesoro L, Kovalenko G, Kovaric N, Pavlovic P, Brenner D, “Radiation exposure from depleted uranium: The radiation bystander effect”, Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 331 (15). 135-141. Sept 2017.
6. Zhou H, Randers-Pehrson G, Waldren CA, Vannais D, Hall EJ, Hei TK. Induction of a bystander mutagenic effect of alpha particles in mammalian cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000 Feb 29;97(5):2099-104. doi: 10.1073/pnas.030420797. PMID: 10681418; PMCID: PMC15760.
7. Hei TK, Piao CQ, Willey JC, Thomas S, Hall EJ. Malignant transformation of human bronchial epithelial cells by radon-simulated alpha-particles. Carcinogenesis. 1994 Mar;15(3):431-7. doi: 10.1093/carcin/15.3.431. PMID: 8118924.
8. Dang X, Lin H, Li Y, Guo X, Yuan Y, Zhang R, Li X, Chai D, Zuo Y. MicroRNA profiling in BEAS-2B cells exposed to alpha radiation reveals potential biomarkers for malignant cellular transformation. Toxicol Res (Camb). 2020 Dec 12;9(6):834-844. doi: 10.1093/toxres/tfaa094. PMID: 33447367; PMCID: PMC7786174.
9. Pirot F, Contamination with Natural Radioactivity and Other Sources of Energy – the Explanation for Bose-Einstein Condensates, for the Creeping Behaviour of Helium and for the “Casimir Effect”, International Journal of Physics. 2019, 7(3), 95-96. doi: 10.12691/ijp-7-3-5
10. Pirot F, Alpha emitting nanoparticulates, the forgotten pollutant, in From an Einstein Syndrome to the People, 2019, Editions universitaires européennes