Research Article of Scientific Research and Reviews
Research on Distribution Efficiency of Automobile After-sales Spare Parts Based on System Dynamics
TENG Jiayi1 and Han Xiaolong2
1Institute of Logistics Science and Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, Submission direction: Logistics Economy and Supply Chain Management;
2Shanghai Institute of Logistics Science and Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306
The distribution of aftermarket spare parts is an important part of automotive aftermarket parts logistics. The level of distribution efficiency is the key factor affecting customer satisfaction and the economic benefits of accessory companies. The paper uses the theory and modeling method of system dynamics to study the efficiency of the automobile after-sales spare parts distribution system, establishes a dynamic simulation model, and experiments and improves the model based on three important time elements in the system. Experiments show that shortening the delay time between nodes and adjusting the inventory adjustment time properly have positive practical significance for improving the distribution efficiency of aftermarket spare parts.
Keywords: spare parts logistics; system dynamics; simulation; distribution efficiency
How to cite this article:
TENG Jiayi and Han Xiaolong. Research on Distribution Efficiency of Automobile After-sales Spare Parts Based on System Dynamics. Scientific Research and Reviews, 2019, 12:105. DOI:10.28933/src-2019-04-2105
1. Lü Fei, Li Yanhui. Model and Algorithm of Inventory Path Problem for Spare Parts Logistics System[J]. Industrial Engineering and Management, 2010, 15(1): 82-86.
2. Wu H H, Tsai Y N. A DEMATEL method to evaluate the causal relations among the criteria in auto spare parts industry [J]. Applied Mathematics & Computation, 2011, 218(5): 2334-2342.
3. Ma Shihua, Liu Xiaoqun. Automobile Logistics Integration Method Based on Customer Order[J]. Automotive Engineering, 2007, 29(2).
4. Qu Lili, Shao Xiaofeng. Design of Shenlong Auto Spare Parts Distribution Network[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2009, 9(3): 777-780.
5. Wang Qiwei. Advanced System Dynamics [M]. Tsinghua University Press, 1995.
6. Wang Chaofeng, Shuai Bin. Dynamic model and simulation of service spare parts logistics system based on horizontal scheduling[J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2013, 33(4): 1153-1156.
7. Spengler T, Schröter M. Strategic Management of Spare Parts in Closed-Loop Supply Chains—A System Dynamics Approach [J]. Interfaces, 2003, 33(6): 7-17.
8. Wang W. A Dynamics Model on Support System for Spare Parts[M]// 2012 International Conference on Information Technology and Management Science (ICITMS 2012) Proceedings. 2013.
9. Tian J T J , Zhao T Z T . System dynamics in supply support of spare parts [C]// International Conference on Reliability. IEEE, 2009.
10. Shi Guohong, Qian Kun. System Dynamics Analysis of Vehicle Whole Vehicle Logistics Based on VMI and TPL Theory[J]. China Management Information, 2009, 12(20): 81-85.
11. Su Yukang. Principles and Applications of System Dynamics [M]. Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, 1988.
12. Chen Gang. Analysis of Logistics Distribution Strategy of Chain Enterprises[J]. Science and Technology Progress and Policy, 2006, 23(4): 143-145.