Research Article of Scientific Research and Reviews
Study on the generalized model of the lateral frictional resistance distribution under the ultimate state of the bored piles based on stratum structure
College of Ocean Science and Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China.
Based on the results of the ultimate load distribution of the part of the bored piles in the vertical static load field test of single pile, combined with the analysis of the relevant piles and soil data, found that the lateral friction resistance distribution of the bored pile in the ultimate load state was mainly related to structure of the soil layer on the pile side. Based on this, the side resistance distribution mode of the pile under the ultimate load conditions is generalized into a trapezoid, wing-shaped, micro-arc, and “R” shaped. The lateral friction resistance of the pile is positively correlated with the hardness of the soil, and the depth, thickness can influence the pattern of distribution of lateral friction resistance.
Keywords: Stratigraphic structure; Bored pile; Ultimate load; Lateral friction resistance; Distribution mode; Generalization
How to cite this article:
M eng – di SU N. Study on the generalized model of the lateral frictional resistance distribution under the ultimate state of the bored piles based on stratum structure. Scientific Research and Reviews, 2020, 13:110. DOI:10.28933/srr-2019-12-1805
1. LIU Jin-li, QIU Ren-dong, QIU Ming-bing, et al. Behaviors of shaft resistance and tip resistance of piles under different conditions and conceptualization and application of distribution of shaft resistance [J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2014, 36(11): 1953-1970.
2. JIANG Jian-ping, LIU Wen-bai. Geotechnical stratum structure effect and layer parameters [M]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2011.
3. ZHANG Li-peng. Study on bearing performance of the post-grouting piles with different hole-forming methods in Non Collapsible Loess Area [Ph.D. thesis D]. Xi’an: Chang’an University, 2018.
4. LIU Zong-yu. Deep imbedding rock perfusion pile bearing performance field test of Jiaozhou bay reclamation area [Master’s thesis D]. Qing-dao: Qingdao Technological University, 2013.
5. WANG Li-min. Experimental study on bearing capacity of post-grouting bored piles in deep-thick miscellaneous fill soil layer [J]. World Earthquake Engineering, 2016, 32(3): 28-34.
6. WANG Dong-hong, XIE Xing, ZHANG Wei, et al. On bearing behavior of supper – long hole bored pile in Xi’an [J]. Journal of Engineering Geology, 2005, 13(1): 117-123.
7. LIU Kai-fu, FANG Peng-fei, LIU Xue-mei, et al. Experimental study on vertical bearing performance of base post-grouted cast-in-place plies in soft soils [J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2013, 35(S2): 1054-1057.
8. WANG Dong-hong. Research on vertical bearing behavior and deformed mechanism of sup-per-longhole bored pile in xi’an[Master’s thesis D]. Xi’an: Chang’an University, 2005.
9. KANG Qi. Research On Mechanical Characteristic of Bridge Bored Piles Using Pile-End Post-Grouting in Typical Loess region [Ph.D. thesis D]. Xi’an: Chang’an University, 2014.
10. HU Qing-hong. Numerical analysis and experimental study on the large diameter belled pile [Ph.D. thesis D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2007.
11. ZHANG Li-peng, ZHOU Zhi-jun, WEI Jin, et al. Influence of lateral friction degradation on bearing capacity of friction pile [J]. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, 2016, 13(9): 1719-1727.
12. HE Jian. Experimental research on vertical bearing properties of base-grouting bored cast-in-place pile [J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2002, 24(6): 743-746.
13. WANG Zhong-fu, LIU Han-dong, JIA Jin-lu, et al. Experimental study of vertical bearing capacity behavior of large-diameter bored cast-in-situ long pile [J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2012, 33(9): 2663-2670.
14. Guo Yi-bin, Zhao Guang-min, Zhang Liming, et al. Bearing characteristics study on large diameter super-long piles in soft soil area[J]. Building Structure, 2015, 45(21): 74-78.
15. YIN Jia-wang. Study on Vertical Bearing Capacity of Large- Diameter Cast-in-place Pile in Q4 Loess Area of Lanzhou [Master’s thesis D]. Lan-zhou: Lanzhou Jiaotong University,2017.
16. YAN Nan, BAI Xiao-yu, SHUI Wei-hou, et al. In-situ test study on vertical compressive bearing capacity characteristic of large diameter super-long impact-cone concrete pile[J]. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology) , 2015, 46(7): 2571-2580.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.