Research Article of Scientific Research and Reviews
Predicting the Time Required to Pass Congested Road Based on Neural Network Algorithm
Zhong Zheng1*, Yu Cao2, Hairui Zhang2, Tianlong Wang3, Yunxiao Wu1
1College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002,China. 2College of Science, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China. 3College of Civil Engineering & Architecture, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
In order to predict the duration of traffic congestion, this paper established a traffic congestion evaluation model based on cumulative ratio Logistic regression and a traffic congestion time prediction model based on BP neural network. Combining Pearson test, numerical combination, standard deviation method and other methods to solve the problem. Based on the measured data of Jinshui Road in Zhengzhou, the average error is 0.019m/ s and the prediction error rate is 0.15%, both within a reasonable range. The model can improve the accuracy of congestion time prediction and provide some help to real life.
Keywords: Cumulative ratio Logistic regression; BP neural network; Pearson test; Standard deviation method
How to cite this article:
Zhong Zheng, Yu Cao, Hairui Zhang, Tianlong Wang, Yunxiao Wu. Predicting the Time Required to Pass Congested Road Based on Neural Network Algorithm. Scientific Research and Reviews, 2020; 13:112. DOI:10.28933/srr-2020-02-1005
1. Juan Tan, Shengchun Wang. Research on traffic jam prediction model based on deep learning[J]. Computer application research, 2015,32(10):2951-2954.
2. Jixin Liu, Xiaoyu Zeng, Minjia Yin, Xuehua Zhu.Prediction of controller stress degree based on cumulative Logistic regression model[J]. Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University(natural science), 2019,38(03):97-102+ 115.
3. Yingxue Zhou, Xiaobao Yang, Mei Huan, Bingfeng Si. Study on the duration of urban road traffic congestion based on survival analysis[J]. Applying mathematics and mechanics, 2013,34(01):98-106.
4. Wencheng Wang, Xiaobao Yang, Yingxue Zhou, Mei Huan. Analysis on the duration of urban road traffic congestion based on Cox risk model[J]. Journal of Chang ‘an University (natural science edition), 2015,35(S1):235-239.
5. Xuelian Zhang, Lei Yu, Menghan Liu. Traffic congestion evaluation model based on traffic demand[J]. Modern transportation technology, 2008,5(06):71-75.