Research Article of Scientific Research and Reviews
Numerical Simulation of Hole Distribution Blasting with Different Distribution Forms
Guizhou University, Mining Institute, Guiyang, Guizhou 550025
According to the vibration of cut blasting, the number of holes and the location of holes are reasonably designed by using finite element software LS-DYNA. The rectangular holes and hollow holes in straight cut are simulated respectively. Of the hole in the straight-cut undercut blasting vibration law. The analysis shows that the larger the diameter of the hole is, the better the vibration reduction is. The more the number of holes is, the more obvious the damping effect is. The best blasting effect of the large diameter hollow hole and the large diameter rectangular hole is 0.93cm/s Reduce the blasting vibration speed, buffered the blasting time; get both a good blasting effect and effective rapid damping effect.
Keywords: Undercutting; Blasting; Void; Vibration law; Vibration reduction
How to cite this article:
Zhang Xiaoxiao. Numerical Simulation of Hole Distribution Blasting with Different Distribution Forms. Scientific Research and Reviews, 2020; 13:119. DOI:10.28933/srr-2020-11-1208
1. Zhang Qi, Yang Yongqi, Yuan Yongfeng, et al. Analysis of influencing factors on the effect of straight cut blasting [J]. Geotechnical mechanics, 2001, (02): 144-147.
2. Zhou Shaoying, wanghaibo, zongqi. Study on the mechanism of large diameter hollow hole in straight hole excavation blasting [J]. Coal mine blasting, 2014, (01): 23-25.
3. Fan Xingjun, Chen Bin, Xia Jun, et al. Numerical simulation of cavity forming process of central interval charging straight hole cutting blasting [J]. Mining research and development, 2016,36 (09): 88-92.
4. Li Qiyue, Xu Min, fan Zuoping, et al. Rock breaking process simulation and empty hole effect analysis of straight hole cutting [J]. Blasting, 2011,28 (04): 23-26.
5. Li Lan, Zhang Dianji, Yao Jinrui, et al. Experimental study on large diameter empty hole barrel cutting of underground phosphate rock [J]. China mining, 2015,24 (11): 139-141 + 146.
6. Shan Renliang, Huang Baolong, Wei Zhenting, et al. Experimental study on cutting blasting model of collimated hole in rock roadway excavation [J]. Journal of rock mechanics and engineering, 2012,31 (02): 256-264.
7. Guo Dongming, Wang Hao, Li Xiaolin, et al. Numerical analysis of cavity expansion process of large hole cutting blasting in Yixin coal mine center [J]. Blasting, 2017, 34 (02): 9-14.
8. Wang Haibo, Zong Qi, Zhao yaocai. Numerical simulation analysis and application of blasting stress field in vertical shaft with large diameter hollow hole [J]. Journal of rock mechanics and engineering, 2015,34 (S1): 3223-3229.
9. Zhang Zuyuan, Wang Hailiang. Study on micro vibration blasting parameters of large diameter hollow hole straight hole cutting [J]. Tunnel construction, 2015,35 (02): 174-179.
10. Wang Juntao, Wang Hailiang, Yang Qing. Application and practice of vibration damping blasting straight hole cutting technology in urban hard rock tunnel [J]. Tunnel construction, 2014,34 (06): 564-568.
11. Liu Hui. Micro vibration control technology for blasting construction of underground buildings under subway tunnel [j]. Architecture, 2013, (04): 64-65.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.