Review Article of Scientific Research and Reviews
Useful concepts in magnetism, for supraconductivity and depleted uranium cleaning
This short note is of interest for depleted uranium cleaning and supraconductivity studies. It presents ways to cleanse depleted uranium efficiently.
Keywords: Magnetism; Uranium cleaning; Supraconductivity studies
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot. Useful concepts in magnetism, for supraconductivity and depleted uranium cleaning.Scientific Research and Reviews, 2021; 14:125. DOI: 10.28933/srr-2021-06-0203
1. Yao K. Essence of the Magnetism. International Journal of Physics. 2019; 7(4):97-117. doi: 10.12691/ijp-7-4-1.
2. Pirot F, The shuriken effect of fertile alpha emitters : a physical process behind findings of chemical toxicity of depleted uranium. International Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2021; 4:15. DOI: 10.28933/ijonr-2021-03-1303
3. Pirot F, Fissile vs. Fertile Atoms Renamed Squeezed State vs. Anti-squeezed States, Why Uranium, Thorium Etc are Invisible in Star Spectrometry Data, and a Return on Human Behaviour, Cultural Insecurity Defined as Anti-squeezed Behaviour, Linked to Brain Trauma, International Journal of Physics. 2020, 8(3), 108-113. DOI: 10.12691/ijp-8-3-4
4. Garcia J, Collado Ciprés V, Blomqvist A, Kaplan B, Cemented carbide microstructures: a review, International J. of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 2019, 80: 40-68, doi: 10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2018.12.004
5. Pirot F, Volcanic activity and human energy losses together: the real source of climate change, International J. of Physics, 7(4), 126-134.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.