Research Article of American Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences
Using Multi-constraint Integer Nonlinear Optimization Model to Select Generator
Rui Yan1*, Zihan Hu1, Cheng Li1, Lijuan Li2, Rao Fu1
1College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2College of Medicine, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
This paper studies the power generation plan when the power is cut off within a week in the factory. Considering various factors that affect the cost, it comprehensively analyzes the possibility of opening the plan and the influence of three kinds of costs on the total cost, and establishes a multi-constraint integer nonlinear optimization model. In order to minimize the total cost of a week, a minimum model of fixed cost, marginal cost and start-up cost was established, and a seven-day minimum cost scheme was obtained by means of dynamic programming.After changing the output power of the generator, the constraint conditions of the output power are adjusted based on the model of the above problems, and a new model of electricity demand and generation is obtained.In this paper, the model is extended to other problems of continuous segmentation, and the improvement can be generalized to solve such problems.
Keywords: Multi-constrained integer nonlinear combination optimization method; Start-up cost; Power dispatch;lingo
How to cite this article:
Rui Yan, Zihan Hu, Cheng Li, Lijuan Li, Rao Fu. Using Multi-constraint Integer Nonlinear Optimization Model to Select Generator. American Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2020; 3:19. DOI:10.28933/ajbas-2020-02-1006
1. Laizhong Song, Zhiming Wang, Mathematical Modeling and Experiments, Beijing: Science P-ress,2005
2. Gaofeng Hui, Lingo Software’s Use Techniques for Solving Mathematical Optimization Problems, Science and Technology Vision,2013
3. Nenghui Wang, Hua Yang, Wei Xie, Mathema-tical Model of Power Production Arrangement, Baidu Library,2012.7
4. Jing Zhao, Qi Dan, Mathematical Modeling and Mathematics Experiment, Higher Education P-ress,2008
5. Operational research (3rd edition), Beijing: tsinghua university press,2005.6