Research article of American Journal of Computer Engineering
CT Image Reconstruction Method Based on Filtered Back Projection Algorithm
Botao Liu1*, Boying Lv1, Yishuai Tian1，Yuting Wang1
1College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University, Yichang 443002, China.
This paper used the relevant knowledge of electronic computer tomography image reconstruction to solve the problem of CT system parameter calibration and imaging algorithm. Through geometric analysis, a target optimization model was established. The parallel beam filtering back-projection algorithm was used to solve the problem based on the information received by the detector unit. The image reconstruction model was used to obtain the position information of the medium. Finally, image stability was verified by noise processing.
Keywords: Filtered Back Projection; Wavelet principle CT; System parameters
How to cite this article:
Botao Liu, Boying Lv, Yishuai Tian, Yuting Wang. CT Image Reconstruction Method Based on Filtered Back Projection Algorithm. American Journal of Computer Engineering, 2020; 3:10. DOI:10.28933/ajce-2020-04-1105
1. Fei Zhao, Hongnian Lu, Cuili Sun. A new two-dimensional CT scanning method and its reconstruction algorithm [J]. Optics Technology, 2006 (02): 284-286 + 289.
2. Luping Lu, Yongge Wang. Models and Algorithms of Incomplete Angle CT Image Reconstruction [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2017, 43 (04): 823-830.
3. Emmanuel J. Candès. The restricted isometry property and its implications for compressed sensing [J]. Comptes rendus-Mathématique, 2008,346 (9).
4. GUO J, DONG H.CT image reconstruction of half covered projection with fewer iterations based on SBTVM [J] .Insight-Non-Destructive Testing and Condition Monitoring. 2006, 58 (7: 373-379.
5. Zhen Liu, Yu Liu, Zichun Yang. Research on CT system reconstruction algorithm based on Ra-don transform and filtered back projection algorithm [J]. Foreign Electronic Measurement Technology, 2018, 37 (08): 113-117.
6. Zuo Zhou. Research on image reconstruction of CT system based on inverse Radon transform [J]. Information and Computer Science (Theoretical Edition), 2018 (14): 45-47.
7. Guowei Zhang. Research on image denoising method based on wavelet transform [D]. Kunming University of Science and Technology, 2014.
8. Weifeng Zhou. Design and Algorithm of Image Recovery and Reconstruction Model [D]. Hunan University, 2014.