Research article of American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews
Under the background of new and old kinetic energy conversion, research on the integration and innovation of culture and packaging industry
Lei Yu1, Hongli Wang1, Qingzhi Liu1*, Chenwei Meng1
1Shandong University of Science and Technology, Taian 271000, China
Under the background of new and old kinetic energy conversion, based on the traditional culture and the outer packaging industry, with the modern design concept, digital art techniques to design a combination of traditional culture and modern packaging packaging forms, to achieve innovative finished product design. And through the use of internet thinking to achieve the extension of traditional culture and the transformation of commercial value, effectively promote the upgrading of the level of traditional industries.
Keywords: Culture; Packaging Industry; Integration; Innovation
How to cite this article:
Lei Yu, Hongli Wang, Qingzhi Liu, C-henwei Meng. Under the backgrou-d of new and old kinetic energy co-nversion, research on the integratio-n and innovation of culture and pac-kaging industry. American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews, 2019,4:51. DOI: 10.28933/ajerr-2019-05-0607
1. Zhang,G.and Zhao,Z. (2012),“Green packaging management of logistics enterprises”,Physics Procedia, Vol. 24, pp. 900-905.
2. Huabo Duan, Guanghan Song, Shen Qu, Xiao-bin Dong, Ming Xu,Post-consumer packaging waste from express delivery in China, Resourc-es, Conservation and Recycling,Volume144,20 19, pp.137-143.
3. Li jiangtao, zhang jun, zhang wei. Creative pos-tcard design based on the regional cultural characteristics of jiangsu [J/OL]. Design,2019 (07) ,pp.141-143.
4. He wenzhang. Empirical analysis of cultural capital and economic growth and factor contribution rate [J]. Social scientist, 2018, (4).
5. Pang zhanyu. Promoting “transformation” through “innovation” : how to promote the tran-sformation of old and new drivers under the new normal [J]. Small and medium-sized enter-prise management and technology, 2018, (8)
6. Akehurst,G.,Afonso,C.and Goncalves.,H.M.(20 12), ” Re-examining green purchase behaviou-rand the green consumer profile:new evidence-s”,Management Decision, Vol. 50 No. 5,pp. 972-988.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.