Review Article of American Journal of Psychiatric Research and Reviews
Multiprofessional Integration In Monitoring Patients With Mental Disorders: A Literature Review
Fernanda Romão Aquino de Sousa
Objective: The objective of the study was to review the literature on how multiprofessional integration can positively impact the quality of life of patients with mental disorders, increasing treatment compliance and ensuring the necessary care for the patient.
Methods: A search was made in the Pubmede Scielo databases, using the descriptors found in the DECS, using as descriptors ¨ Community Mental Health¨, ¨Services Patient Care Team¨, health mental¨, ¨ community health services mental¨, a total of 242 were selected, of which 49.
Results: Considering that the field of mental health, aggregates a set of complex and particular issues of each being, a multidisciplinary treatment is essential to integrate all therapeutic possibilities. In this bias, it is perceived that the fight for hegemony over the ways of caring, how to deal optimally with the experience of illness is guided by an intentionality of reorganization of knowledge about the health/disease dichotomy, which is reflected in the models proposed for the implementation of actions and services aiming at the promotion, prevention, care and rehabilitation of human health.
Conclusion: In view of the study carried out, the need for expanding researches and the daily approach of the teams working in the multi, inter and transdisciplinary perspectives are fundamental tools for the treatment effectiveness, as well as the political action and necessary investments in the mental health area in order to guarantee better assistance to patients suffering from mental disorders.
Keywords: Community Mental Health. Services Patient Care Team. Mental Health. Community Mental Health Services.
How to cite this article:
Fernanda Romão Aquino de Sousa.Multiprofessional Integration In Monitoring Patients With Mental Disorders: A Literature Review. American Journal of Psychiatric Research and Reviews, 2021; 4:33. DOI: 10.28933/ajprr-2021-07-1505
1. BRAZIL. Pan American Health Organization. Social Determinants and Health Risks, Chronic Non Transmissible Diseases and Mental Health. Fact Sheet – Mental Disorders. Available at: < https://www.paho.org/bra/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5652:folha-informativa-transtornos-mentais&Itemid=839>. Access in: 08/03/2020
2. ANS. National Agency of Supplementary Health. Guidelines for mental health assistance in supplementary health. Rio de Janeiro: ANS, p. 75, 2008. Available at: < http://www.ans.gov.br/images/stories/Plano_de_saude_e_Operadoras/Area_do_consumidor/diretrizes_assistenciais.pdf >. Access in: 03/08/2020
3. ABRAMENKO, Ludmila; LOVISI, Giovanni Marco; FONSECA, Diego de Lima; ABELHA, Lucia. Attitudes of mental health workers toward psychiatric patients in a city in the interior of Rio de Janeiro State. 2017. Scielo. DOI: 10.1590/1414-462X2017000200019. Disponível em:<https://www.scielo.br/pdf/cadsc/v25n2/1414-462X-cadsc-1414-462X2017000200019.pdf >. Access in: 03/ 09/2020
4. SANTA MÔNICA, Hospital. See the importance of multidisciplinary monitoring in mental health. Sao Paulo. Available at: <https://hospitalsantamonica.com.br/veja-a-importancia-do-acompanhamento-multidisciplinar-na-saude-mental/>. Access in: 10/12/2020
5. SANTOS, Aline Miranda. The Pharmacist’s Action in Mental Health After Psychiatric Reform: A Review of Literature. 2018: Available at: <https://repositorio.ufu.br/bitstream/123456789/22923/1/Atua%C3%A7%C3%A3oFarmac%C3%AAuticoSa%C3%BAde.pdf >. Access in: 01/09/2020
6. 6- ABRAMENKO, Ludmila; LOVISI, Giovanni Marco; FONSECA, Diego de Lima; ABELHA, Lucia. Attitudes of mental health workers towards psychiatric patients in a city in the interior of Rio de Janeiro State. 2017. Scielo. DOI: 10.1590/1414-462X2017000200019. Disponível em:<https://www.scielo.br/pdf/cadsc/v25n2/1414-462X-cadsc-1414-462X2017000200019.pdf >. Access in: 03/09/2020
7. 7- Pietroluongo, A. P. da C.;Resende, T. I. M. (2007). Home visit in mental health – the role of the psychologist in question. Psychology: Science and Profession, 27(1), 1-10. Recovered in 30 Aug., 2009, from PePSIC (Electronic Journals in Psychology): Available at: <http://pepsic.bvs-psi.org.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1414-98932007000100003&lng=pt&nrm= >. Access in: 05/10/2020
8. 8- JAFELICE, GT; MARCOLAN, JF. The multiprofessional work in the Centers of Psychosocial Attention of São Paulo. São Paulo, 2017. Scielo. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1590/0034-7167-2017-0300 > Access in: 11/10/2020
9. 9- MENEGON, V. M., & Coêlho, A. E. L. (2005). The insertion of psychology in the public health system: a possible practice. Barbarói, 24 161-174. Recovered on Aug. 26, 2009. Available at: < online.unisc.br/seer/index.php/barbarbaroi/article/view/824/608. > Access in: 05/10/2020
CC BY 4.0
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.