Review Article of International Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine
“Spitting as traditional medicine” – why alpha-emitting nanoparticulates make spitting an unfortunate but significant contribution to health
Spitting is a human reflex as old as civilization, related, mainly, as is shown, to the evacuation of internal contamination with alpha-emitting nanoparticulates, a contamination with many causes, from car fumes and industrial smokes, coal ashes and cement, radon, phosphated fertilizers, to depleted uranium weapons and natural dust and tap water in areas of high natural radioactivity, as well as cigarettes, for the main sources. Strong levels of coal ash pollution together with high natural radioactivity explain for instance the spitting “custom” in Chinese streets, together with long distances between workplace and home, widespread cigarette use, and lack of public toilets. Alphaemitting nanoparticulates become a part of the digestion cycle in meat-eaters, but not without collateral damage.
Keywords: Spitting; alpha-emitting nanoparticulates; Irritable bowel syndrome; meat eating; digestive diseases; miction control; sphincter control; bowel control
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot. “Spitting as traditional medicine” – why alpha-emitting nanoparticulates make spitting an unfortunate but significant contribution to health. International Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 2021; 6:33. DOI: 10.28933/ijtcm-2021-01-2306
1. Kazzi Z, Buzzell J, Bertelli L, Christensen D. Emergency department management of patients internally contaminated with radioactive material. Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2015;33(1):179-196. doi:10.1016/j.emc.2014.09.008
2. Pirot F. Contamination with Natural Radioactivity and Other Sources of Energy – the Explanation for Bose-Einstein Condensates, for the Creeping Behaviour of Helium and for the “Casimir Effect”. International Journal of Physics. 2019; 7(3):95-96. doi: 10.12691/IJP-7- 3-5
3. Pirot F, Traumatic Brain Injury: a Case Report and Its Contribution to Understanding the Un-derlying Mechanisms – Alpha-Emitting Nanopar-ticulates Proven as Key. American Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 8(4):100-102. doi: 10.12691/ajmcr-8-4-2
4. Pirot F, The link between salt and neurological disorders, the mediation of alpha-emitting na-noparticulates as simple explanation. Porto Biomedical Journal. 2019, 4:6:55, doi: 10.1097/ j.pbj.0000000000000055
5. Koike J, Nozue S, Ihara Y, Takahashi K. Effects of Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) on salivary flow in healthy adults. J Clin Exp Dent. 2020;12(8):e777-e783. Published 2020 Aug 1. doi:10.4317/jced.56572
6. Farah R, Haraty H, Salame Z, Fares Y, Ojcius DM, Said Sadier N. Salivary biomarkers for the di-agnosis and monitoring of neurological dis-eases. Biomed J. 2018;41(2):63-87. doi:10.1016 /j.bj.2018.03.004
7. Pirot F, Alpha-emitting nanoparticulates, the forgotten pollutant, in From an Einstein Syn-drome to the People, 2019, Editions universi-taires européennes
8. Pirot F, Schizophrenia: An Observational Study and Demonstration that Alpha-emitting Nano-particulates Effect Is not Hereditary but Direct in the Brain (Explaining Core Relation with TBI). American Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 8(12):453-455. doi: 10.12691/AJMCR-8-12-5
9. Pirot, F. (2021). Physics of Moses’ Exodus, of vampire myths, of family structures, of modern ideologies, and of the celiac disease. European Journal of Applied Sciences, 9(1), 162-173. https://doi.org/10.14738/aivp.91.9455
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.