A severe case of toxic epidermal necrolysis which started with agep-like features: Does a new clinical type of drug eruption?
Dr. Xiaoning Luo
Professor, Department of Otorhinolarygology-Head and Neck Surgery, Guangdong General Hospital, Guangzhou, China
Dr. N.S. NEKI
Professor & Head, Dept.of Medicine, Govt. Medical College, Amritsar, India
Dr. Jitesh K. Kar
Clinical assistant professor, Department of Internal Medicine – Neurology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Huntsville Regional Campus
Dr. Nisar Haider Zaidi
MBBS, MS, MRCS (Glasgow), FICS, FACS. Department of surgery, King Abdulaziz University Hospital , POBox-80215 Jeddah 21589 , Saudi Arabia
Dr. Giuseppe Lanza
Consultant Neurologist and Clinical Researcher, Department of Neurology IC of the “Oasi” Institute for Research on Mental Retardation and Brain Aging
Dr. Yousif Mohamed Y. Abdallah
Professor (Assistant), Radiological Science and Medical Imaging Department, College of Applied Medical Sciences, Majmaah University, Majmaah, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Karol Szyluk
District Hospital of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery
Dr. Mohd Normani Zakaria
Chairman / Head of Hospital Unit / Assistant Professor / Consultant Audiologist, Audiology and Speech Pathology Programme, School of Health Sciences,, Universiti Sains Malaysia
Dr. Dennis J. Mazur
Senior Scholar, Center for Ethics in Health Care, and Professor of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon USA
Dr. Marcos Roberto Tovani Palone
Department of Pathology and Legal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirão Preto, University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil.
Dr. Begum Sertyesilisik
Assoc. Prof. at the Istanbul Technical University
Dr. Jamunarani Veeraraghavan
Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, Texas
Dr. Rajinder Pal Singh Bajwa
Niagara Falls Mem Med Center, Division of Infectious Diseases, 621 Tenth Street, Niagara Falls, NY
Dr. Can SARICA
Adiyaman University School Of Medicine, Department Of Neurosurgery, Adiyaman
Manuscript Title: The title should be a brief phrase.
International Journal of Case Reports (ISSN:2572-8776; DOI:10.28933/IJCR) is a peer reviewed open access journal publishing case reports in all kinds of diseases of all medical fields. Our aim is to provide a platform for authors from all countries to encourages publication of most recent case reports in all specialties.
Peer Review help ensure the quality of the publications. Manuscripts of International Journal of Case Reports will be peer-reviewed by invited experts in the field. The decisions of editors will be made based on the comments of the reviewers.
International Journal of Case Reports (ISSN:2572-8776; DOI:10.28933/IJCR) is a journal to support Open Access initiative
Rapid Response Team
Please feel free to contact our rapid response team if you have any questions about eSciPub. Our customer representative will answer your questions shortly.
Scope: (Case reports from all medical fields.)
- Allergy and Its Subspecialties
- Anesthesiology and Its Subspecialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Its Subspecialties
- Urology and Its Subspecialties
- Emergency Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Dermatology and Its Subspecialties
- Medical Genetics and Its Subspecialties
- Internal Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Diagnostic Radiology and Its Subspecialties
- Neurology and Its Subspecialties
- Psychiatry and Its Subspecialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology and Its Subspecialties
- Ophthalmology and Its Subspecialties
- Surgery and Its Subspecialties
- Pediatrics and Its Subspecialties
- Nuclear Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Preventive Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Radiation Oncology and Its Subspecialties
- Pathology and Its Subspecialties
- Family Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Immunology and Its Subspecialties
Some error has occured.