Successful treatment for intra-abdominal bleeding due to spontaneous rupture of huge liver cyst using transcatheter arterial embolization: a case report
Dislocation of the Mandible Condyle Towards the Middle Cranial Fossa: Case Report and Review of Literature
Burkitt Lymphoma of Central Nervous System in an elderly-patient: A new approach with a modified classic regimen
Manuscript Title: The title should be a brief phrase.
Author Information: List full names and affiliation of all authors, including Emails and phone numbers of corresponding author.
Abstract: The abstract should be less than 500 words. Following abstract, a list of keywords and abbreviations should be added. The keywords should be no more than 10. Abbreviation are only used for non standard and long terms.
Introduction: The introduction should included a clear statement of current problems.
Materials and Methods: This section should be clearly described.
Results and discussion: Authors may put results and discussion into a single section or show them separately.
Acknowledgement: This section includes a brief acknowledgment of people, grant details, funds
References: References should be listed in a numbered citation order at the end of the manuscript. DOIs and links to referenced articles should be added if available. Abstracts and talks for conferences or papers not yet accepted should not be cited. Examples Published Papers:
1. Hongmei YANG. A study on the Management Mode of Modern Vocational Education in China. Global journal of Economics and Business Administration, 2018, 3: 10.DOI: 10.28933/gjeba-2018-07-2301
Tables and figures: Tables should be used at a minimum with a short descriptive title. The preferred file formats for Figures/Graphics are GIF, TIFF, JPEG or PowerPoint.
Publication fees: We do not charge any submission charges, but authors are required to pay publication fees after their manuscripts are accepted for publication. For authors who receive our invitations, please send us the invitation code to receive the special discount.
Proofreading and Publication: A proof will be sent to the corresponding author before publication. Authors should carefully read the proof to avoid any errors and return the proof to the editorial office. Editorial office will publish the article shortly.
Withdrawal Policy: When you want to withdraw an article, please contact us. We will withdraw/retract it from our system after reviewing your request.
International Journal of Case Reports (ISSN:2572-8776; DOI:10.28933/IJCR) is a journal publishing case reports in all kinds of diseases of all medical fields. Our aim is to provide a platform for authors from all countries to encourages publication of most recent case reports in all specialties.
International Journal of Case Reports (ISSN:2572-8776; DOI:10.28933/IJCR) is a journal to support Open Access initiative
About the publisher
eSciPub LLC is a publisher to support Open Access initiative located in Houston, Texas, USA. We are a member of the largest community of professional publishers in the United States: the Independent Book Publishers Association.
Rapid Response Team
Please feel free to contact our rapid response team if you have any questions about eSciPub. Our customer representative will answer your questions shortly.
Scope: (Case reports from all medical fields.)
- Allergy and Its Subspecialties
- Anesthesiology and Its Subspecialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Its Subspecialties
- Urology and Its Subspecialties
- Emergency Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Dermatology and Its Subspecialties
- Medical Genetics and Its Subspecialties
- Internal Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Diagnostic Radiology and Its Subspecialties
- Neurology and Its Subspecialties
- Psychiatry and Its Subspecialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology and Its Subspecialties
- Ophthalmology and Its Subspecialties
- Surgery and Its Subspecialties
- Pediatrics and Its Subspecialties
- Nuclear Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Preventive Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Radiation Oncology and Its Subspecialties
- Pathology and Its Subspecialties
- Family Medicine and Its Subspecialties
- Immunology and Its Subspecialties
Some error has occured.